Whaley/Polley/Carlton Watch | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Whaley/Polley/Carlton Watch

Reaction Score
I don't like players who are improving each year being encouraged to leave then having the built in excuse of being a "young group" next year. Just rubs me the wrong way. In my mind Polley has been the most inconsistent but all three have improved each year withstanding Ty's injury.

Reaction Score
I don't like players who are improving each year being encouraged to leave then having the built in excuse of being a "young group" next year. Just rubs me the wrong way. In my mind Polley has been the most inconsistent but all three have improved each year withstanding Ty's injury.

I don't know what Polley and Whaley are going to do but I have to say that one of the best parts of the offseason has been the posters dismissing them as "mediocre" or unimportant to next year's success while they salivate over every single completely unremarkable player who enters the transfer portal.

"Oh man this guy I've never heard of averaged 6 points and shot 32% from 3 for a team that was worse than UConn? MUST GET."

Reaction Score
I don't know what Polley and Whaley are going to do but I have to say that one of the best parts of the offseason has been the posters dismissing them as "mediocre" or unimportant to next year's success while they salivate over every single completely unremarkable player who enters the transfer portal.

"Oh man this guy I've never heard of averaged 6 points and shot 32% from 3 for a team that was worse than UConn? MUST GET."
Or today people talking about how amazing Carlton is because he's going to a final 4 team.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Are you joshing us?
Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I haven't seen anyone say Carlton is amazing. Got a link?

Reaction Score
Maybe I’m in the minority here but I’m looking forward to 100% Hurley guys. Polley and Carlton hurt us more than they help us. Whaley is the only one that can have a solid role for us next season. Again, wouldn’t mind if we went 100% Hurley next season as originally planned.
I don't think the case of 100% Hurley or not is the issue. These players are ALL Hurley men supported by the fact that they have played a lot of minutes under him. This is a team fit issue based upon individual merits. The two remaining players will weight all their options. They have been a credit to the program and have seen success here.

Reaction Score
Ty Polley is the answer. Return of Dagger Trey Ty is essential to the team.

I do not want to hear of “Year 4 of rebuild” next year from Hurley.

PS: The fact that Kelvin Sampson took Carlton on his team after making a Final Four run speaks volumes to his abilities.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Idk, with a ton of players already announcing their future plans, this silence on Ty and Zay may be a good sign... fingers crossed...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom