West Virginia (19) @ Kansas - 1/08/20 | The Boneyard

West Virginia (19) @ Kansas - 1/08/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Tynice Martin still hasn't returned to the stellar form of late in her sophomore year, but West Virginia is an improved team this year with Gondrezick, Niblack and a strong supporting cast.

Kansas's undefeated run came to an abrupt halt at Stillwater in a 67-49 loss. Can they bounce back at home?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I need to report that our fine colleague @Plebe account was hacked into and less logical and more naive person is posting under his meme. He would know full well that the Kansas undefeated run ended due to them not being a good team. He would have rightly pointed out their Massey #177 and WNolan #198 Schedule and the 4-0 record against Quadrant 3 teams and even worse 6-0 record against Quadrant 4 teams. He would also had noted some knuckhead AP wire scribe voted this massively overrated team at #25 this week. Heck, this is probably the one team Texas Tech could beat this year. Yes, please someone tell they have heard from Plebe and that he is alright...:rolleyes:

Plebe

Reaction Score
I need to report that our fine colleague @Plebe account was hacked into and less logical and more naive person is posting under his meme. He would know full well that the Kansas undefeated run ended due to them not being a good team. He would have rightly pointed out their Massey #177 and WNolan #198 Schedule and the 4-0 record against Quadrant 3 teams and even worse 6-0 record against Quadrant 4 teams. He would also had noted some knuckhead AP wire scribe voted this massively overrated team at #25 this week. Heck, this is probably the one team Texas Tech could beat this year. Yes, please someone tell they have heard from Plebe and that he is alright...:rolleyes:
Hahaha and I would hasten to interject that our fine colleague @DefenseBB has overlooked that I was merely playing the role of the dutiful play-by-play guy, putting out "just the facts" to set him up for his earnest pull-no-punches color commentary :cool:

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Hahaha and I would hasten to interject that our fine colleague @DefenseBB has overlooked that I was merely playing the role of the dutiful play-by-play guy, putting out "just the facts" to set him up for his earnest pull-no-punches color commentary :cool:
Well played, Adam Amin, well played...:rolleyes:

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Much closer game than I ever imagined with WVU leading 31-29 at the half. Maybe Texas Tech may not win a Big12 game...

Plebe

Reaction Score
West Virginia pulling away now, up 13 in 4Q. Tynice Martin has kinda taken over in the 2nd half.

Reaction Score
West Virginia takes an early lead in the Big 12 race with a 2-0 start. Baylor is 1-0 and takes the mid-week game off this round for tomorrow's big game at UConn (DVR set just in case anything delays me tomorrow evening.) The 2 Kansas teams are winless. The remaining 6 teams are each 1-1. West Virginia has more talent all around and a more balanced roster than I can remember since they joined the Big 12.

Plebe

Reaction Score
The Mountaineers are putting together a decent season so far.
When they lost to Creighton in Cancun in their first game against a team with a pulse, I feared for them.

But they've bounced back with some good wins and appear to be the clear #2 team in the Big 12.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom