Week of 3/4/24 Other Games | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Week of 3/4/24 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have no idea how Nova won the first meeting at Creighton. Its a terrible matchup for Nova, their coach stinks, and Creighton is good.

I guess Creighton shot 20% from 3, so that's pretty much it.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Creighton could do some major damage in the NCAAs.

Reaction Score
WTH?! Let’s give 7 feet of space to their 3 pt shooters while they are standing one inch behind the line. Great D Nova.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have no idea how Nova won the first meeting at Creighton. Its a terrible matchup for Nova, their coach stinks, and Creighton is good.

Creighton’s “A” game is amazing, but their “C” game shows up way too often.

Reaction Score
This Nova defense is the complete opposite of UConn’s defense on Creighton in the game at Gampel.

Reaction Score
Villanova needs to pull out every last stop to get Jay Wright to return as head coach.
20 million a year.
Convert the school library into his own private use spa.
Free "no show" Law degrees to all extended family members & friends.

Reaction Score

Because Nova has a lot of talent and Creighton is playing much better at the end of the season than they were when they played in December. It really shines the light on how truly awful Neptune is.

Reaction Score
Because Nova has a lot of talent and Creighton is playing much better at the end of the season than they were when they played in December. It really shines the light on how truly awful Neptune is.
Neptune deserves some credit for getting these good players, but they really don’t fit the way Nova usually plays or Neptune has done a poor job getting them to play the Nova style.

If Jay Wright was coaching this Nova team, they would be a problem for the rest of the Big East

Reaction Score
Didn’t you write a post it note that says “never bet on Neptune” and smack it on your forehead? Kindly make a copy of that note and email it to me in a printable format.
I did bet Creighton -1.5 today lol. But they could beat GTown and then injured Marquette and get a bid if it works out that.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Don’t look now …

But Creighton is chucking now with a big lead, and ‘Nova creeping back in

Reaction Score
Nova not completely laying down.
Hopefully they can complete the comeback. I think that would punch their ticket to the Big Dance. I would not mind seeing Providence go either, but I don’t want them beating UConn to do it. I would like UConn to make them sweat.

Reaction Score
Neptune deserves some credit for getting these good players, but they really don’t fit the way Nova usually plays or Neptune has done a poor job getting them to play the Nova style.

If Jay Wright was coaching this Nova team, they would be a problem for the rest of the Big East
They have big NIL now so they brought in very good players through the portal to surround the good players Wright coached. Burton, Bamba, and Hart are all proven players and they're all way off their averages this season. Neptune stinks.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Something is weird with the video feed in the Wagner/CCSU game, like someone was playing with the wipe function and doesn’t know how to turn it off.

Reaction Score
Something is weird with the video feed in the Wagner/CCSU game, like someone was playing with the wipe function and doesn’t know how to turn it off.
Damn. CCSU is down by 6 with 40 seconds left . They won’t make the NCAAT : (. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom