Week 7 - Other Games Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Week 7 - Other Games Thread

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Tough day for me. So after UConn collapsed...I was rooting for Alabama. Then I was rooting for Florida. Then I was rooting for the Yankees. Then I was rooting for USC.

So...does that mean my Jets should do well tomorrow or will it be a lost weekend?

Hmmmm...it's the Jets....I am thinking lost weekend...lol.

Reaction Score
Tough day for me. So after UConn collapsed...I was rooting for Alabama. Then I was rooting for Florida. Then I was rooting for the Yankees. Then I was rooting for USC.

So...does that mean my Jets should do well tomorrow or will it be a lost weekend?

Hmmm...try not rooting for UConn next time out.

Reaction Score

Did you not root for UConn hockey today?

Reaction Score

If you think the refs screwed uconn today, wait until that jets game....no way the nfl is letting green bay lose at Lambeau after having them sacrifice a home game to london.

Reaction Score
That had to have been one of the best Saturday of college football ever. Alabama/Tennessee instant classic, tcu/okst double ot thriller, utah squeaks by usc ,Clemson holds off fsu, the Texas game not to mention ecu and Memphis 4ot barn burner and stanford edging ndame. Plus msu and Wisconsin 2ot and maybe lsu has found their stride in a win where 80 points were scored between both teams (win next week and the game vs Bama in 2 weeks is huge)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom