Week 15 Top 25 Games and Other NCAAT Teams | The Boneyard

Week 15 Top 25 Games and Other NCAAT Teams

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
As we head into either the last week or second to last week of Conference games before the various Conference Tournaments, here are this weeks games. Out of the ordinary is the PAC 12 going to a Thurs/Sat schedule as the PAC12 Tournament starts next week.
This week has a whopping 10 games featuring ranked teams with the TOP Conference, Big 10, having 4 of those games. PAC is second with 3 and the ACC has 2, the Big 12 is lone other game
WCBB Wk15.PNG

Reaction Score
Is there another NCAA seeding reveal this week? If so, which halftime of which game?

Reaction Score
Never mind, I got the answer. This Thursday’s game between SC and Tennessee.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
As we head into either the last week or second to last week of Conference games before the various Conference Tournaments, here are this weeks games. Out of the ordinary is the PAC 12 going to a Thurs/Sat schedule as the PAC12 Tournament starts next week.
This week has a whopping 10 games featuring ranked teams with the TOP Conference, Big 10, having 4 of those games. PAC is second with 3 and the ACC has 2, the Big 12 is lone other game
View attachment 84269
Today's Ohio State at Michigan is on FS1.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
UCLA just put up a 25-11 third quarter and leads Stanford by 1 at Maples. The Trees look offensively challenged.

Reaction Score
Stanford wins, 71-66 behind a big night from Cameron Brink who set a school record by going 15-15 from the charity stripe. Stanford had some doldrums - but I saw a lot of promising moments as they head into Thursday's battle in Boulder for at least a share of the conference crown.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Stanford wins, 71-66 behind a big night from Cameron Brink who set a school record by going 15-15 from the charity stripe. Stanford had some doldrums - but I saw a lot of promising moments as they head into Thursday's battle in Boulder for at least a share of the conference crown.
Brink is a great talent but I saw her do some pretty chippy things in tonight's game. I don't remember her being like that before. Too bad.

Reaction Score
UCLA just put up a 25-11 third quarter and leads Stanford by 1 at Maples. The Trees look offensively challenged.
They (Stanford) looked rough offensively. Just could not get a good rhythm going against UCLA. Coach Close did a great job keeping Stanford off balance. I just love watching Haley Jones play. She just has a joy for the game.

Reaction Score
Brink is a great talent but I saw her do some pretty chippy things in tonight's game. I don't remember her being like that before. Too bad.
She has always been chippy. Which makes it very interesting.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Maryland looked good against Iowa, and Iowa just didn't play smart. If they play like this against Indiana, they get absolutely smoked.

I can't wait till they start calling players for flopping. A couple of Clark's were downright comical.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
They (Stanford) looked rough offensively. Just could not get a good rhythm going against UCLA. Coach Close did a great job keeping Stanford off balance. I just love watching Haley Jones play. She just has a joy for the game.
You must have missed the first half. 39 points is nothing to shake a stick at and a number of our early offensive sets were very smoothly executed. (for context, I was at the game so was watching especially closely.)

After half time, though, I agree with you - we got tight, tired, and a little sloppy, and UCLA made the most of it to make things too close for comfort.

Reaction Score
Looking at the box score between DePaul and Villanova and it looked like an interesting game. The first and third quarters seemed evenly matched based on the scoring. The second and fourth quarters were runs for each team, Villanova in the second and DePaul in the fourth, to make it a tight game.

Morrow and Siegrest both having double doubles. Morrow having 19 rebounds! :eek: Would have been fun to see those two go at it last night.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Gonzaga survived a scare from BYU today.

Reaction Score
Utah strengthened its resume with a six point win over Stanford. Either they switch places as the #3 and #4, or LSU jumps to the top line for now. It’s looking like the conference tournaments will have a big impact on seedings.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Neither a ranked team or a tourney team, but I thought this was worth mentioning. Almost every year Chicago St. is right there for worst team in the country. I haven't been paying attention, but they have 5 wins this year and are well on their way to #6. For them that's actually pretty good. They usually only get 1 or 2 W's per year. Not even in the conversation for worst team in the country now I would say. (The team they are whuppin' is Hartford, who is 2-25; what in the world happened to them, they used to be a really good mid major program?)

Reaction Score
Neither a ranked team or a tourney team, but I thought this was worth mentioning. Almost every year Chicago St. is right there for worst team in the country. I haven't been paying attention, but they have 5 wins this year and are well on their way to #6. For them that's actually pretty good. They usually only get 1 or 2 W's per year. Not even in the conversation for worst team in the country now I would say. (The team they are whuppin' is Hartford, who is 2-25; what in the world happened to them, they used to be a really good mid major program?)
Hartford i believe is ready to go back to division 3 level basketball
University presidents decision cost saving
Mens coach resigned right before season started

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak