Week 15 - Feb 12 to 18 (games, conf standings, NET) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Week 15 - Feb 12 to 18 (games, conf standings, NET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Arizona wins in 3 OT 90-82. Dawgs on a 6 game losing streak, would be 9 if not for an unexplainable road win at USC. They have 2 wins total in 2024. You know what time it is....fire Langley!

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Looks like USC and Oregon St. are having a brick fight. Beavs trying to rally but running out of time.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
USC w/ 18 O boards and 14 more shot attempts than Oregon St. mitigating Watkins 6-32 shooting. Is that for real? 58-50 w/ a few ticks left.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Gardiner stepped up for OSU, other starters did pretty much nothing. Blacklock w/ 7 early after not playing at all lately, but didn't score after that. Hopefully Beers will be back for next weekend. Apparently she's being listed as day to day and it sounds like broken nose has been confirmed, no concussion. Will probably be sporting a face mask when she returns.

Reaction Score
Arizona wins in 3 OT 90-82. Dawgs on a 6 game losing streak, would be 9 if not for an unexplainable road win at USC. They have 2 wins total in 2024. You know what time it is....fire Langley!
Beh v Schwartz duel in the dirty t as they each put up career highs!

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I've heard tell that Miami is a place where visiting teams can get surprised and walk away with an L they weren't expecting. Florida St. is about to avoid that trap, so I'd say a good win for the Noles.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I've heard tell that Miami is a place where visiting teams can get surprised and walk away with an L they weren't expecting. Florida St. is about to avoid that trap, so I'd say a good win for the Noles.
That's just Duke and NC State. The only 2 teams with a pulse that Miami has beaten this season. DePaul gave Miami a tougher game than those two did.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Doesn't look like Wake is gonna win this one.... I might as well head to the gym........ or to get some chinese food...

That's just Duke and NC State. The only 2 teams with a pulse that Miami has beaten this season. DePaul gave Miami a tougher game than those two did.

:rolleyes: I don't think Plebe will be getting any Eastern or Western Style NC BBQ for his birthday this year

Reaction Score
While mostly true … they did beat Mississippi State on the road for whatever that’s worth.

Reaction Score
Doesn't look like Wake is gonna win this one.... I might as well head to the gym........ or to get some chinese food...

:rolleyes: I don't think Plebe will be getting any Eastern or Western Style NC BBQ for his birthday this year
Relegated to mustard Q.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Relegated to mustard Q.
I don’t even know what that is but oh silly rabbit. Here in the land of where brisket is done right, I neither require nor request any of those foul substances that foreigners choose to ruin their BBQ with.

Reaction Score
Oregon State's defense on JuJu Watkins was unreal. JuJu was clearly intimidated and frustrated. Oregon State's guards are defensive monsters. They ate up JuJu today. But without Raegan Beers, OSU's interior defense (and offense) was soft. USC is so athletic, and killed OSU on the boards. Lots of good film for OSU to watch next week. When OSU gets Beers back, watch out for Oregon State. Beavers continue to get better each game, and lots of minutes for the freshman/sophomores this weekend, which will pay dividends come tournament time. BTW: JuJu Watkins is not even close to 6'2". I sit courtside and she walked by me multiple times and I am 6' tall. JuJu isn't taller than me. Not to take away from anything JuJu, I'm a huge fan. But why do universites stretch the truth about a player's height?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Feel bad for Oregon players. Graves is checked out.

Feel bad for Oregon players. Graves is checked out.
1708314969495.jpeg
1708315151246.jpeg

You actually have to get off the bench to coach during a game. That is a novel idea.

Reaction Score
Not sure how accurate that is. Louisville came out of there with a win. Miami is another one of those up and down teams.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
GM everyone! A "quieter" week on the top 25 team losses front, where there were only 8, and no double loss teams. Since the AP poll doesn't come out until mid-day, which affects the top 25 slate of games, I won't be posting the week 16 info until later, as I'll be out and about with some friends. Have a glorious day y'all!

Reaction Score
How many sec teams make the to tournament. I've been impressed with Alabama as of late. Texas A and M probably needs a big win. But will in be 7
1. SC
2. LSU
3. Ole Miss
4. Tenn
5. Miss State
6. Alabama
7. Vandy?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
How many sec teams make the to tournament. I've been impressed with Alabama as of late. Texas A and M probably needs a big win. But will in be 7
1. SC
2. LSU
3. Ole Miss
4. Tenn
5. Miss State
6. Alabama
7. Vandy?

Creme has 9 getting in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online