Week 15 - Feb 12 to 18 (games, conf standings, NET) | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Week 15 - Feb 12 to 18 (games, conf standings, NET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Indiana didn't play like they were toast during the last minute of the game :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
They're toast.
I didn't see the game but I can't see how Illinois won. Although Indiana had 19 fouls to Illinois 12. I wonder if another coach is going to go off on the refs and make a "contribution".

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Illinois has had a LOT of struggles this year but it's not too late for them to make a charge for a bid. Probably need to win at least 2 of their next 3 against Iowa, Michigan State and Nebraska and then win 2 games in the B10 tourney. Their NET is not the issue, they just need wins now.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
No, he just waited until there were 30 seconds left. Shauna Green must have threatened him with physical harm if he did his usual halftime jinx.
Au contrair. In the Big 10 thread I posted something early in Q3. I tempted fate.

Reaction Score
I didn't see the game but I can't see how Illinois won. Although Indiana had 19 fouls to Illinois 12. I wonder if another coach is going to go off on the refs and make a "contribution".
I watched the game. Illinois seems to have gotten back to what they did well last season. Balancing the inside out game to score. Bostic and Hobbe were able to score consistently. Cook and Bryant also played well today.

Defensively, they did a great job frustrating Indiana. They couldn't get going shooting, especially from 3. Hobbe and Bostic split time defending Holmes and made her work for everything she got.

Thought it would be a matter of time before Illinois figured it out. Couldn't see them being a flash in the pan with the roster they have.

Reaction Score
Illinois was aggressive going down hill. I was impressed. The freshman Dolan(sp?) was solid.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Thank god I didn't open up that thread or else it would have released all your Jinxing Joojoo.
Are you saying you have to read my way too early predictions before the jinx can strike?

Well then, quit reading my posts! :rolleyes:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Are you saying you have to read my way too early predictions before the jinx can strike?

Well then, quit reading my posts! :rolleyes:
No because I’ve seen plenty of other times when I was AWOL all day and it still struck. So that was just this time.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
No because I’ve seen plenty of other times when I was AWOL all day and it still struck. So that was just this time.
MV5BNWM0NDI4MzEtZGQzMS00ZmJmLThiNGMtMzA3NWUwNzM3MWY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUyNjc3NDQ4._V1_.jpg

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Holy smokes! Wake got it going on like that now? Nice line.

Announced crowd of 1,943. That is probably theit biggest crowd for a conference game in years

Reaction Score
Anyone watch the LSU game? I didn't watch it but there was some kind of scuffle between Reese and one of the A&M players.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Anyone watch the LSU game? I didn't watch it but there was some kind of scuffle between Reese and one of the A&M players.
Much ado about nothing. Reese tried to block a shot and got called for a foul, but posed and said something to Johnson. Johnson walked by and clapped, Flau'Jae pointed to scoreboard, and there was a bit of extra chatter between the teams.

Reaction Score
Much ado about nothing. Reese tried to block a shot and got called for a foul, but posed and said something to Johnson. Johnson walked by and clapped, Flau'Jae pointed to scoreboard, and there was a bit of extra chatter between the teams.

Definitely a big nothing burger.

Reaction Score
Announced crowd of 1,943. That is probably theit biggest crowd for a conference game in years
Let’s ask Banghart how many were in attendance in a week … watch 1900 turn into 6500 real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom