Weather And The Creighton Bluejays | The Boneyard

Weather And The Creighton Bluejays

Reaction Score
They may not get out of Connecticut but things are looking good for them making it in.

Suspect their plan is to stick around this part of the country for their game at Villanova Saturday, but ‘Nova is on COVID “pause” right now so that game is up in the air...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Post game Video of Creighton Coach and Senior Tatum Rembao after solid win against Nebraska. She is psyched to play UConn

Some impressions of facing UConn (before the SH game)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
does UConn play Creighton once or twice this season? If it's twice they should play them again if they get snowed in........:)
That's a good idea to play twice. Creighton might not like two losses, but they will get another game. Same thing for UConn. Not sure why Villanova canceled their Wednesday game, but not Saturdays versus Creighton (and potentially Dec 22 against UCONN). Cancellations are going to be the norm all season long.
This storm is a tough one to call. I am due east of Storrs in Massachusetts, and my forecast has changed about five times in three days. My snow totals dropped to 4-8", Storrs is around 12"

Reaction Score
That's a good idea to play twice. Creighton might not like two losses, but they will get another game. Same thing for UConn. Not sure why Villanova canceled their Wednesday game, but not Saturdays versus Creighton (and potentially Dec 22 against UCONN). Cancellations are going to be the norm all season long.
This storm is a tough one to call. I am due east of Storrs in Massachusetts, and my forecast has changed about five times in three days. My snow totals dropped to 4-8", Storrs is around 12"

exactly........if UConn is stuck at home and Creighton is stuck in CT and can't get home.........LET'S PLAY TWO!!

Reaction Score
Villanova may have done that out of caution until they can fully evaluate the contact tracing and do a round of testing.

Reaction Score
Post game Video of Creighton Coach and Senior Tatum Rembao after solid win against Nebraska. She is psyched to play UConn

Some impressions of facing UConn (before the SH game)

The coach was in a tough spot when asked about UConn.
Great story about the last time they played, but then he had to address today and not fawn over the Huskies too much or it would get back to the team and likely affect their mindset. The player was much more PC with her comment that "it's a great opportunity".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom