We lost a lot to injury offense, but.... | The Boneyard

We lost a lot to injury offense, but....

Reaction Score
...somebody who's currently playing on that side of tge ball needs to grow a pair, like our defense is showing in the 1st half of this Fresno game....STEP UP.....make more plays DOWNfield...just sayin

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Looking at both who is returning next year that is out for the remainder of this season and who is returning that is getting a good amount of playing time this season, our offense next year should be the best it has been (across the board) in many, many years.

Reaction Score
Looking at both who is returning next year that is out for the remainder of this season and who is returning that is getting a good amount of playing time this season, our offense next year should be the best it has been (across the board) in many, many years.
After the past 10+ years I have PSTD so I hope so. However I believe you may be right.

Reaction Score
Please knock on wood.

Reaction Score
Have faith!
Thanks for this, when I initially posted my initial response yesterday...

We ended up growing a pair... fighting through the adversity throughout the game... AND WON!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I figured we were up against it this year before the injuries. I so didn't see this coming. It was really something. It validates everything the coaching staff has been doing. They will build faster from here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom