We’re all pulling for Villanova right!? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

We’re all pulling for Villanova right!?

Reaction Score
@kobe we love you but you can’t be doing this. I understand you know you’re screwed in that you signed up to leave the AAC for what will be the next AAC; and it must kill you to see Cronin recruiting as he is in LA. We had Jeff Hathaway as an AD so we have seen gross incompetence in real time.

But this simply isn’t what we need here. Again, we love you and respect all the 48-51 games you’ve forced upon us.

Reaction Score
massive W for my future conference (Big 12 -- power league) over the uconn fightin' ollies current and future conference (big east -- mid major).
Yep!! Big win for Cinci. What an a**hole statement. Get better.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Villanova is toast, and I will cheese grater my cojones before I will watch a game between any combination of Duke, Kansas and UNC.
Strange pre-game ritual.
Will you be livestreaming it?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
You realize everyone at KU is hoping to win a NC to gain an invite to the Big Ten that is starving for one?
Interesting angle, not unlike what we do here.

I enjoyed yesterday's game-thread-ish posts, and their familiar reflection of excitement, optimism, and anxiety. Happy for your happiness.

Reaction Score
After watching the last two weekends, does anyone else think we are just miles and miles away from being an elite program again? Watching Carolina’s backcourt or the athleticism up and down the Kansas lineup, Duke’s size and athleticism, even the two interlopers, St Peter’s and Houston, had 3 point shooters we can only dream of. And watching the games I was just amazed at the speed and quickness of all the teams. (So all the NOOB fanboys don’t get upset, I know we would beat St Peter’s 8 out of 10 times. Just commenting on 5heir shooting until they hit Carolina). Pretty clear that we are nowhere near a serious contender at this point.

Reaction Score
After watching the last two weekends, does anyone else think we are just miles and miles away from being an elite program again? Watching Carolina’s backcourt or the athleticism up and down the Kansas lineup, Duke’s size and athleticism, even the two interlopers, St Peter’s and Houston, had 3 point shooters we can only dream of. And watching the games I was just amazed at the speed and quickness of all the teams. (So all the NOOB fanboys don’t get upset, I know we would beat St Peter’s 8 out of 10 times. Just commenting on 5heir shooting until they hit Carolina). Pretty clear that we are nowhere near a serious contender at this point.
Hurley needs to continue building momentum and win. The recruits will then come. Puke/Cheat don’t need any momentum because they have yet to have a KO situation. It’s that simple.

Let’s see how they look if Davis or Sheyer drive them into the ground. Way too early to judge or feel bad for ourselves.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom