Watch ESPN problem | The Boneyard

Watch ESPN problem

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Did anyone else have a problem with ESPN/SNY dropping coverage during time outside and commercials? In most instances dropping the feed crashed the browser I was using. A real PITA.

Reaction Score
I watched the game on my laptop in the airport in Atlanta. In time outs it started with the announcers talking and maybe showing a replay then would go to commercial...watch half the commercial then back to the same announcers saying the same thing (replay). It was weird. I only saw 1st half then had to board.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, all of last year we had those same issues with the espn/sny games. Very annoying. This year watching SNY ganes on Youtube TV. First game was a much better experience. ESPN really lacks some video programming skills. ...hey, maybe if marijuana is fully legalized it will be better. Jk..Lol

Reaction Score
Tried to watch on the train home. Blacked out of course. Caught the last 10 minutes at a bar when I got home.

Reaction Score
I noticed last nights game was also available on the NBC Sports App which surprised me. I guess Comcast or NBC Sports owns a stake in SNY?
Sorta unrelated, the SNY tv feed seemed very poor overall last night and I had a lot of blur and “screen door” effect. My tv is relatively new and had not had issues in the past.

Reaction Score
In my experience, the smaller the device the better.

On TV through Ruko etc is the worst.

Laptop or tablet is better

If I watch on my phone, there are almost no streaming issues but there are obvious drawbacks to watching on the phone.

Reaction Score
Watched the game down in Florida on ESPN 3. Only issue was for the first 4 or 5 minutes the screen was smaller, but then it corrected to HD Format and never had an issue. Great picture and sound on my 55 inch TV. Also there are commercials which appear to be added by ESPN, but did get to see part of the haft time show and player interview after the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom