Reaction Score
Palmetto, FL - Court 2 - 5:00 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports Southeast-Atlanta, SN360

Video stream:

League Pass:

Game page:

ESPN Gamecast:

Reaction Score
Mystics win and they’re in the playoffs over Dallas.
Atlanta just playing for pride.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Mystics win and they’re in the playoffs over Dallas.
Atlanta just playing for pride.

Maybe Atlanta gets some friendly whistles since the WNBA wants Dallas and Arike in the Playoffs ;);)

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Maybe Atlanta gets some friendly whistles since the WNBA wants Dallas and Arike in the Playoffs ;);)

Nah, gotta have a little geographical balance. If Dallas gets in over Washington, only 2 teams from the Eastern Conference will be in the playoffs (Chicago and Connecticut).

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nah, gotta have a little geographical balance. If Dallas gets in over Washington, only 2 teams from the Eastern Conference will be in the playoffs (Chicago and Connecticut).

Sensing some irony @nwhoopfan . but I was only half joking. Anyway, shaping up to being a very competitive game at a high level. 44-43 Washington (1TO) at the half. Atlanta only 5TO's

Reaction Score
Carter with 16 pts at the half.
Trying to make last good impression for the ROY.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
ESPN hasn't had a box score available the whole game. That's kinda weird.

It's cool the last game of the regular season is meaningful and is competitive.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Carter with 16 pts at the half.
Trying to make last good impression for the ROY.

Maybe if she knocks Washington out, that might sway some on the fence? But the overall job Crystal did thrust into a position not expected will probably carry the vote imho

Reaction Score
Maybe if she knocks Washington out, that might sway some on the fence? But the overall job Crystal did thrust into a position not expected will probably carry the vote imho

Are you being completely impartial?

Reaction Score
Weird season for the Mystics. Started out on fire. Then couldn't win a game. Now ended on a high note with the win tonight.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
ESPN still goofed up w/ the box score, had to go the WNBA's site. Laney had 27 and Carter 26 for Atlanta, but they didn't get much help. More balanced scoring for Washington, led by Atkins 26. 3 other starters in double figures.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Meesemann must have been really tired. She missed her last five shots but fortunately for Washington, Hines-Allen got going at the end. Atkins was very good.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Congrats to Coach T. and the players. They finished strong.

I expect the Washington v. Phoenix and Connecticut v. Chicago games to be very competitive. Some upsets??

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I expect the Washington v. Phoenix and Connecticut v. Chicago games to be very competitive. Some upsets??

Connecticut over Chicago is a really easy pick. I guess that's technically an upset as the 7 over the 6. Not sure that it will be competitive though. Chicago has been dead in the water for several weeks.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Connecticut over Chicago is a really easy pick. I guess that's technically an upset as the 7 over the 6. Not sure that it will be competitive though. Chicago has been dead in the water for several weeks.
Chicago can't stop anyone. First team to 100 wins. Or maybe 105.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
@Plebe scoffed at me, but I told ya'll Washington was red hot! :rolleyes: Their win over Chicago on 9/4 ignited them to a 5-1 finish to the season.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
@Plebe scoffed at me, but I told ya'll Washington was red hot! :rolleyes: Their win over Chicago on 9/4 ignited them to a 5-1 finish to the season.
:p Once again my reverse psychology worked like a charm. Just as it caused Notre Dame to have a season so epicly horrific that Muffet couldn't live with herself and quit.

Too bad for Dallas. So close to overachieving, but no cigar. Dallas as a city has always been known for teeming with boastful blowhards with little substance. So, in that vein, Arike will celebrate the scoring title and the team gets a "9th place" inscribed on its participation trophy :cool:

I won't at all be surprised to see some Wings players seek a way out to another team.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Once again my reverse psychology worked like a charm. Just as it caused Notre Dame to have a season so epicly horrific that Muffet couldn't live with herself and quit.

Well played.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
:p Once again my reverse psychology worked like a charm. Just as it caused Notre Dame to have a season so epicly horrific that Muffet couldn't live with herself and quit.

Too bad for Dallas. So close to overachieving, but no cigar. Dallas as a city has always been known for teeming with boastful blowhards with little substance. So, in that vein, Arike will celebrate the scoring title and the team gets a "9th place" inscribed on its participation trophy :cool:

I won't at all be surprised to see some Wings players seek a way out to another team.
Who missed the season for the Wings? Did they have any of last season's better players out and are they scheduled to return next season?

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Who missed the season for the Wings? Did they have any of last season's better players out and are they scheduled to return next season?

Starting Center Isabelle Harrison missed the last nine games and PG Moriah Jefferson played in nine games before being injured for the rest of the season.

The Wings lost forward Satou Sabally the last two games (concussion protocol) and guard/wing Allisha Gray (injury). They had both started 14 games and were the Wing's #2 and 3 scorers, respectively, so their losses were felt, particularly in that late-season loss to Chicago.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

More like some players will need to find a job next season .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom