Vote early, Vote often: Azzi, Caroline, Aaliyah, Dorka Hoophallawards | The Boneyard

Vote early, Vote often: Azzi, Caroline, Aaliyah, Dorka Hoophallawards

Reaction Score
Voting is now open for the Basketball Hall of Fame Hoop ball awards, Naismith Hall of Fame
use: Hoophall Awards one vote a day Here are my votes for today:
Nancy Lieberman Award PG Lauren Park-Lane edges out Caitlin Clark on my ballot!
Ann Meyers Drysdale SG Azzi
Cheryl Miller SF Caroline
Katrina McClain PF Aaliyah there are 4 Big East Choices!!
Lisa Leslie C Dorka
This is Fan Voting, at the start, as many of you know. In January, the list is cut
to 10 and in February the list goes down to 5. So, please, Please, try to vote DAILY!!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Actually, it appears you can vote as many times as you want - as long as you enter different email addresses at the end.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Time to put my Work and Personal. emails to use. Without a Husky in the lineup , voted for Olivia Miles for Lieberman Just epitomizes the mindset of a PG (who can definitely score) more than Clark to me. Others?

Reaction Score
Time to put my Work and Personal. emails to use. Without a Husky in the lineup , voted for Olivia Miles for Lieberman Just epitomizes the mindset of a PG (who can definitely score) more than Clark to me. Others?
I voted for Lauren Park-Lane for BIG EAST solidarity! I did think of Olivia Miles.... but...
something about the South Bend connection made my thoughts drift to South
Orange, N.J. and the Pirates! My other choice was Caitlin Clark, just because I like
her.

Reaction Score
Voting is now open for the Basketball Hall of Fame Hoop ball awards, Naismith Hall of Fame
use: www.hopballawards.com one vote a day Here are my votes for today:
Lisa Leslie C Dorka
This is Fan Voting, at the start, as many of you know. In January, the list is cut
to 10 and in February the list goes down to 5. So, please, Please, try to vote DAILY!!!
I voted, Again! at hoophallawards = note correction from bonedog #2 THANKS!!

Reaction Score
use: www.hopballawards.com one vote a day Here are my votes for today:
Lisa Leslie C Dorka
Done!

Reaction Score
Actually, it appears you can vote as many times as you want - as long as you enter different email addresses at the end.
True! I have 4 E-mail sites and have voted 4 times for the last 3 weeks. A total of 100 times. I will keep voting every day until they tally the votes. I hope we have enough fans nation wide to make our 4 nominees win in a landslide.

Reaction Score
The best REAL point guard is Nika and there is no write in place. Bummed. Of course I want UConn to get as much credit as I can so I voted that way - it is a fan vote not a best player vote.

Reaction Score
My understanding is that players can and will be "added " or " delete" from
this list ( ?? sometime in January??) . So someone like Sedona Prince ( out for
the season ) will be off the list and ... NIKA ... should be " on" some time in the
future.
The first two "rounds" have fan voting ( I believe ) the " Final 5" or is it 10?
is not fan related. But to move on to the finals you need those early votes.
I really need to review the formal guidelines for voting etc. but this is my
off the head recollection. It you know more please post! Z

Reaction Score
I found no clarification of the Hoop Hall Awards fan voting about whether a player ( read:
Nika) can be added. I hope that I am correct about the reshuffling of the deck!
So in the game against Notre Dame:
For Point Guard Olivia Miles is a nominee
Later we will play against Lauren Park-Lane of Seton Hall and Jasmine
Powell of Tenn. who are also on the PG list.
For Shooting Guard: No Irish Player is on the shooting guard list. We will see Diamond Miller
from Maryland and Zia Cook, South Carolina, and Jordan Horston, Tenn later.
For Small Forward again no Irish player. We will see Rickea Jackson
from Tenn later.
For Power Forward the Irish nominee is Maddy Westbeld and later we will see
Emma Ronsiek of Creighton, Sania Feagon AND Victoria Saxton both of
South Carolina , in addition to Jasmine Franklin of Tenn.
For Center The Irish have Lauren Ebo later candidates from
future opponents are Aliayah Boston ( who?) and Tamari Key of Tenn.
We have already faced many candidates in all these categories: eg =
Duke, North Carolina State, Texas, and Iowa. We missed seeing
Rori Harmon of Texas and we all know about Caitlin Clark!
VOTE EARLY... VOTE OFTEN ; and pray for the Croatian to make
the PG list! Z

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I found no clarification of the Hoop Hall Awards fan voting about whether a player ( read:
Nika) can be added. I hope that I am correct about the reshuffling of the deck!
So in the game against Notre Dame:
They've certainly added players mid-season when trimming the field. But in years past, AFAICR fan voting didn't start till later in the season.

Reaction Score
They've certainly added players mid-season when trimming the field. But in years past, AFAICR fan voting didn't start till later in the season.
Thank You for the information and clarification Z

Reaction Score
It stopped letting me vote!!! I have voted every day since the post was posted. Sunday past , the web site said I already voted. One day I voted late in the afternoon. I voted in the afternoon and the web site said I all ready voted. I waited 2 days and tried to vote this morning and the web site said I already voted today. Can you vote as often as you want with different E-mails or is there a limit ? Does anyone know?

Reaction Score
Thank
It stopped letting me vote!!! I have voted every day since the post was posted. Sunday past , the web site said I already voted. One day I voted late in the afternoon. I voted in the afternoon and the web site said I all ready voted. I waited 2 days and tried to vote this morning and the web site said I already voted today. Can you vote as often as you want with different E-mails or is there a limit ? Does anyone know?
Thank you for being a loyal voter! I vote every day about 24 hours after my previous vote , generally first thing in
the morning before breakfast. I have never received the " you have already voted message". So, some ideas:
1) first get completely " out " /" back out " etc. of your current computer session / then try again. A extreme case
of this would be to turn off your computer ( reboot ). 2) use a different " browser" if you have one, e.g. Google vs Microsoft vs Foxfire, etc / try again and, ....probably the favorite technique 3) use a different
e-mail address. It has already been posted that some will vote multiple times a day with different e-mail
addresses. I hope other Boneyarders who are more tech savvy than I will have some better ideas... good luck! Z

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
I'm having the same issue.

Reaction Score
I'm having the same issue also.

Reaction Score
Thank

Thank you for being a loyal voter! I vote every day about 24 hours after my previous vote , generally first thing in
the morning before breakfast. I have never received the " you have already voted message". So, some ideas:
1) first get completely " out " /" back out " etc. of your current computer session / then try again. A extreme case
of this would be to turn off your computer ( reboot ). 2) use a different " browser" if you have one, e.g. Google vs Microsoft vs Foxfire, etc / try again and, ....probably the favorite technique 3) use a different
e-mail address. It has already been posted that some will vote multiple times a day with different e-mail
addresses. I hope other Boneyarders who are more tech savvy than I will have some better ideas... good luck! Z
Thank you for the suggestion. I used Microsoft Edge and it still did not work. Apparently all oof my E-mail site are on their computers and I am barred. I guess they did not think someone would vote over a hundred times in such short time limit. They didn't figure a fanatic like me and Uconn. Well, I did my share so, GO HUSKIES!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom