Vital's form | The Boneyard

Vital's form

Reaction Score
There is something off about it. It's not the same shot as last year. He's arching his back a lot and he looks contorted. He is heaving the ball, almost like a soccer throw-in.

Vital is a good shooter. He needs to see a shot doctor ASAP. Get film from last year.

This also applies to Adams whose shot is looking more and more like a set shot. Last year Adams got off the ground and shot it at the top of his elevation.

The form of both of these kids is off.

Reaction Score
There is something off about it. It's not the same shot as last year. He's arching his back a lot and he looks contorted. He is heaving the ball, almost like a soccer throw-in.

Vital is a good shooter. He needs to see a shot doctor ASAP. Get film from last year.

This also applies to Adams whose shot is looking more and more like a set shot. Last year Adams got off the ground and shot it at the top of his elevation.

I've been thinking the same thing about Vital. Something doesn't look quite right.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Shooting Mechanics are the measurement of angles. That’s math not sports.

Reaction Score
Shooting Mechanics are the measurement of angles. That’s math not sports.

If you believe that, I feel bad for your significant other.

But, no math in my post. Lots of mojo.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I've been thinking the same thing about Vital. Something doesn't look quite right.
The part that doesn't look quite right is the end, where the ball isn't going through the hole. His mechanics and form look about the same to me. The only thing I see is him rushing a bit, and shooting off the bounce too often, instead of spotting up and taking the open catch and shoot.

Last edited:

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
What’s the shot doctor’s copay?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
What looked right to me was when he made the hoop and the harm late in the game and just stared up at us in the crowd. I mean... he just stared at us! What was Christian thinking about? What did he know that we didn't?

Whatever it was, it looked very right to me. Very right indeed...

Reaction Score
In 6 games Vital is 1-23 from 3. In the other 2, he is 11-22. His form is the same though. Not sure what OP is seeing.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
It's very inappropriate to comment on Vital's form. Have our Taylor Rooks threads taught you nothing?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It takes him forever to get it off and it hangs in the air forever

Reaction Score
The past 2 games Vitale has played great. Now we are nitpicking his form??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom