Val Ackerman’s Plan To Remake College Hoops | The Boneyard

Val Ackerman’s Plan To Remake College Hoops

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Long watch but pretty interesting if you have the time

Reaction Score
where does she think the Big East stands in the future of power conferences?

Reactions: GG
Reaction Score

So the league makes money when teams win in the NCAA tournament - doesn’t sound like Providence helps out too much.

Reaction Score

more focused on her role w/ the WNBA, little on remaking college hoops

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
more focused on her role w/ the WNBA, little on remaking college hoops
Well, there's a lot of that, but I think the overarching point of the piece is Val's focus on positioning the BE's hoops value for both men's and women's and getting the best deals for each of them. She's a sharp lady and a helluva step up from Aresco.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
That is 24 mins of my life that I will never get back! What Plan? Of there were any Plan it was to promote the college ladies into the WNBA.... No Plans stated for the men's game.... Poorly titled video.
It's 5:47 am and I read this coupled with the pic of Mo from the 3 Stooges and it made my morning.
Can't beat the BY for humor! Thanks for the post.

Reaction Score
Never was impressed with Val. The WNBA has been a money drain to its sponsors for many years, with players making less than they can in college or overseas.

The officiating has been horrible and there appears to be zero accountability.

Two exceptional coaches at UConn and Villanova has prevented a trainwreck in MBB. But, we got to do better than a $5 million a year TV deal per team.

Reaction Score
Never was impressed with Val. The WNBA has been a money drain to its sponsors for many years, with players making less than they can in college or overseas.

The officiating has been horrible and there appears to be zero accountability.

Two exceptional coaches at UConn and Villanova has prevented a trainwreck in MBB. But, we got to do better than a $5 million a year TV deal per team.
She’s playing hands at the $2 Bet Table for pin money while high rollers are in the other room. Total second class joke.

Reaction Score
She’s playing hands at the $2 Bet Table for pin money while high rollers are in the other room. Total second class joke.
You nailed it. She also hides before women sports, although she did a pretty good job of destroying women’s pro basketball. That shields her from any criticism when men’s basketball should be her top focus and how it has TV value far beyond what her conference is getting paid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom