Updated ESPN 2022 Top 60 | The Boneyard

Updated ESPN 2022 Top 60

Reaction Score
I would really hope we put a big effort into Filipowski. The kid is a talent.

Watch his most recent highlight on hoophustle... he's gotten way better than the last time I saw him. Even making some tough, quick reads passing it. That right to left spin move is slick

Reaction Score
Cruz as well for me. And maybe Westry, just to stick it to Cuse again.

Reaction Score
Aren't they usually at 100 by now? The '21 guys are enrolling in schools like next month.

MJ1

Reaction Score
Kyle list 3 Big 10 schools as most active for his services. Ohio State’s all over him.

Reaction Score
Cruz as well for me. And maybe Westry, just to stick it to Cuse again.
cruz has said he wants to play somewhere nice and warm, so not in canada

Reaction Score
Wanted to give this at least 4 likes but was limited to 1. Haven't really watched Justice, but the thought of Filipowski, Clingan, and Karaban, with Floyd, Hawkins, Diggins, Johnson, Sanogo, and Gaffney, is .... is... is... indescribably delicious.
Love KF and Karaban, but we’re not on either. I also would say even though he has a diverse offensive game, Filipowski will be a center in college. Clingan is far and away their priority.

Starling is a sleeper on that list. He’s very skilled and should be a good shooter. Williams is obviously a stud and probably more well rounded, but is a less efficient scorer.

Reaction Score
Give me 31, 38, 44, 50
I thought “the list” Sool spoke about late last summer was
Williams
Clingan
Floyd

I assume we are still after the same guys, just a question of who else to fill the empty scholarships.

Reaction Score
I thought “the list” Sool spoke about late last summer was
Williams
Clingan
Floyd

I assume we are still after the same guys, just a question of who else to fill the empty scholarships.
Not sure, but idk why the others Filipowski or Karaban wouldn’t be pursued. They can put the ball in the basket. I’m just tired of watching brick after brick after brick by the majority of the roster.

How many spots will be available?

Reaction Score
Not sure, but idk why the others Filipowski or Karaban wouldn’t be pursued. They can put the ball in the basket. I’m just tired of watching brick after brick after brick by the majority of the roster.

How many spots will be available?
Presumably 4 spots open with Whaley, Polley, Martin, Cole leaving. So 3 more with Floyd committed. But that's assuming 1 more addition this offseason

Reaction Score
seriously. at this point a buddy boehiem type would help us out a lot more than an aj type. one can do anything but shoot and the other cant do anything but shoot.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Karaban headed to IMG.
whelp we hadnt offered yet (i dont think) and this takes him further out of contention imo...

dont think hurley has yet landed anyone that wasnt going to school somewhere in the north atlantic and this year he's only offered 1 guy outside of the region (jarace walker in FL)

Reaction Score
whelp we hadnt offered yet (i dont think) and this takes him further out of contention imo...

dont think hurley has yet landed anyone that wasnt going to school somewhere in the north atlantic and this year he's only offered 1 guy outside of the region (jarace walker in FL)
Those days will be over soon.

School sources say Hurley is looking to expand UConn’s recruiting base beyond the East Coast, where the staff has focused almost entirely the past three seasons. With UConn now in the Big East, and the large numbers of players in the transfer portal, the net cast for talent needs to be wider.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom