University Of Nebraska @ Omaha WCBB | The Boneyard

University Of Nebraska @ Omaha WCBB

Reaction Score
They are a pretty interesting team this year. They are starting 3 players from overseas. A center from Cypress (Elana Pilakouta), a forward from Australia (Ella Ogier) and a guard from Sweden (Mikaela Ekdahl). Ogier is a freshman but the other two are juniors. You could tell that they were having problems jelling so far this year but tonight they put together a good win against a very good Kansas City team. The KC team ran a pretty good 2 2 1 defense in the first half that put them ahead for most of the first half.
They went away from it in the second half for some reason and UNO gutted out a close win. I did not think a player from Sweden could be capable of playing so good as Ekdahl can play basketball. She really took over the game for UNO.
If you get a chance to see them play then do so. They are really a very entertaining team to watch.

Note: I got a new laptop and I am pretty sure the keyboard is set to the wrong language so I have to fix that. Sheese!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Oh. It took me a few minutes to decipher the thread. I thought University of Nebraska was playing a school from Omaha. With some of the deep dive material BY posters can comment on, anything is possible? :oops::oops::oops:

Almost as embarrassed as LeBron and his walkabout malfunction.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom