UMass Post Mortem | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UMass Post Mortem

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
What’s worse than being a UConn football fan? Being a fan of the New York Football Giants is close. I think the same football gods hate both teams.
Those are my two teams and it’s amazing how they mirror one another. This week- both are depleted- incapable of competing.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Don’t bet on it.

Villanova has a strong FCS program. This season Nova played Penn State at Penn State on September 25th losing by a respectable a score of 38 to 17.

Yesterday UConn got defeated at UMass by lowly UMass by a score of 27 to 13.

Do you really believe UConn could play competitive with Penn State if it cannot be competitive with UMass ?
Villanova just won AT JMU. We would get crushed at JMU.

I do think we’re better than Georgetown and Butler, though.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Those are my two teams and it’s amazing how they mirror one another. This week- both are depleted- incapable of competing.
Yeah....sorry...UConn and Jets is a worse combo. I watched about 7 hours of awful football this weekend wondering why i do this to myself.

Reaction Score
Yeah....sorry...UConn and Jets is a worse combo. I watched about 7 hours of awful football this weekend wondering why i do this to myself.
Being a life long Cowboys fan myself, at least I can say my weekend ended on a positive note. Regrets see my Cowboys looking and playing improved (still need to clean up a few things, but they're coming out ready to play a football game)

Reaction Score
So while I love college football, maybe I need to finally find a better use of my time.
Ahh and in a gesture of kindness for your past support, several of us will hold the door for you.
You will exit out of the gate of your choice but may only reenter via gate B. That will be upon the teams resurgence the gate the Band wagoners will be coming back through. :D
I'll great you joyfully on the way in! ;)

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Saturday was just a crap show and they missed coach Spanos, Ryan Van Demark and of course Tyler Phommachanh. Steve just looked bad, but than again the offensive line didn't help and the play call stunk.

UConn beats Yale on Saturday

Reaction Score
Being a life long Cowboys fan myself, at least I can say my weekend ended on a positive note. Regrets see my Cowboys looking and playing improved (still need to clean up a few things, but they're coming out ready to play a football game)
I gotta try and use a keyboard instead those doggone "smart" phones that seem to auto correct every doggone on thing I write into something that makes no sense...

I didn't type "Regrets", but that crappy smart stuff assumed I did... Would be nice to turn it off... How does a smartphone change "Nice to" to "Regrets"?????

Reaction Score
He was the one calling the plays earlier in the year as I said... HE NOT GIUFRE had been calling the plays.... Believe me or not .... there should be no surprise by how familiar it looked.
The DL coach was calling the plays?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom