OT: - UK just lost to Evansville | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: UK just lost to Evansville

Reaction Score
A. 1-33
B. 39-1
C. Third biggest upset in College Basketball in 15 years

A. With this win, Evansville now has this record vs Top 25 teams.
B. With this loss, this is now Kentucky's record as the #1 team vs. unranked teams.
C. How fun!

Reaction Score
As much as I am not a fan of Duke... it pales in comparison to the dislike I have of Calipari. He is - the most devious, illegitimate coach in college BBall today. Money is tied to everything he does in recruiting. And he has dragged others (reasonably obvious) down the path of deception and illegal behavior. This guy is completely corrupt - and is encouraging others to do the same. Some bad behavior here.. really bad. Seeing them lose - is interesting. Props to Evansville - good for them!!

Reaction Score
As much as I am not a fan of Duke... it pales in comparison to the dislike I have of Calipari. He is - the most devious, illegitimate coach in college BBall today. Money is tied to everything he does in recruiting. And he has dragged others (reasonably obvious) down the path of deception and illegal behavior. This guy is completely corrupt - and is encouraging others to do the same. Some bad behavior here.. really bad. Seeing them lose - is interesting. Props to Evansville - good for them!!
He is definitely a snake oil salesman.

Reaction Score
Did anyone notice Evansville copied UConn uniforms? It’s a nice look ;)

Imagine what that must have sounded like in the Wildcat locker room? To hear Evansville celebrate in their house.

Coach K didn't have to say a word.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom