UCTV Player Breakdown: Caroline | The Boneyard

UCTV Player Breakdown: Caroline

Reaction Score
Hope that Caroline can continue that upward progression and has a healthy and fun season. She has that quiet determine attitude. She is going to be special this season.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Yeah kinda weird that Bri didn't mention last year's nagging hip issue or when she missed games due to a couple documented blows to the head.

Reaction Score
Caroline is the future of UCONN. She has demonstrated she has the ability and stamina to lead this team. I know someone will make a comment about stamina , but I based it on her playing with a bum hip most of the season and how well she did. Obviously I am a BIG Caroline fan and wish her an AA season. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
She moves without the ball better than anyone I can remember at UCONN. Her back doors, inside cuts, and slants to post up positions are just text book and were clearly learned at an early age. She is 6'2", has a true pull up jumper, has a solid handle, can drive left and right, can shoot and finish at the rim with either hand, won the high school 3 point shooting contest over Azzi, and is Fearless with a capital F. She is a very, very difficult player to cover because she does everything well from everywhere on the court and she is a very big guard. A taller player will not be as quick and a smaller player will get eaten alive in the paint.

This kid is a player. If she stays healthy she will have one hell of a season and so will we.

Reaction Score
It's a long season and I expect Geno to manage her minutes for a while. Of course that does not apply to top 15 games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom