UConnHuskies.com up AAC membership | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConnHuskies.com up AAC membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Some people care just because they are, for good or bad our conference foes. UCF has never done bad by this fan and this was a mistake, especially since we are the leader of the new conference. Just doesn't look good.

i get it but really, who cares about UCF

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Honestly, I don't.

Well you should. Not having UCF on the web site for 48 hours is probably the reason we aren't in the NBA or B1G.

And can you imagine how many more NC's Geno and Jim would have if the UCONN web site was more accurate?

I'm just amazed the Ollie is continuing to recruit - I expected him to see that and wet his pants like the boneyard did.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Well you should. Not having UCF on the web site for 48 hours is probably the reason we aren't in the NBA or B1G.

And can you imagine how many more NC's Geno and Jim would have if the UCONN web site was more accurate?

I'm just amazed the Ollie is continuing to recruit - I expected him to see that and wet his pants like the boneyard did.

Classic. What won't you defend that the UConn AD puts out?

I spend more time proofreading emails at work than UConn does on its athletics website.

But, yeah we get it, its a choice, either win or be competent in the AD. You can't possibly do both.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Classic. What won't you defend that the UConn AD puts out?

I spend more time proofreading emails at work than UConn does on its athletics website.

But, yeah we get it, its a choice, either win or be competent in the AD. You can't possibly do both.

I visit the men's BB and football boards every day. I'm not a fan of women's BB so I don't visit them.

I think its terrific that there are different board set up so you can focus on the stuff you are interested in.

We should create a board for the fans who follow marketing.

You guys can get on there all and whine and moan all day about the marketing, fonts, colors, ties etc and we can keept that crap off the boards that are about sports.

Because its really boring to read this stuff on a sports site.

Or since, visuals seem so compelling to a segment on here, I suggest Pinterest looking at kittens, chocolate, shoes and babies all day.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
For someone who claims to not care about the "marketing" side of you still somehow find a way to make the same comments in every thread about our AD.

Reaction Score
I think apathy about "the American" is awesome. It shows we don't care who's in our conference, we're going to destroy everything in our path anyways.

Awesome post, sorry but I had to nix the last two sentences. Why my illusions have boundaries I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom