UConn YouTube Content | The Boneyard

UConn YouTube Content

Reaction Score
I’m a big Knicks fan and we have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to content creators. I mean we have pre game shows, watch alongs, and post game shows. Littered with content in between games. All by the fans. Would anyone be interested in helping to create something similar for our Huskies? I know we have Fanta, Dauster, and the guy Jared who does interviews and pregame shows. But it would be awesome if we had something by the fans for the fans. So many debates and interesting conversations happen here on the yard. Let’s put some faces and personalities to these debates! Let’s take it to the big screen! DM me if interested!

Reaction Score
I’m a big Knicks fan and we have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to content creators. I mean we have pre game shows, watch alongs, and post game shows. Littered with content in between games. All by the fans. Would anyone be interested in helping to create something similar for our Huskies? I know we have Fanta, Dauster, and the guy Jared who does interviews and pregame shows. But it would be awesome if we had something by the fans for the fans. So many debates and interesting conversations happen here on the yard. Let’s put some faces and personalities to these debates! Let’s take it to the big screen! DM me if interested!
Sounds like a recipe for mayhem. I like it. There are lots of opportunities to do something creative and new. Zoom is already getting old but imagine a zoom call with 50 yarders debating hot topics.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sounds like a recipe for mayhem. I like it. There are lots of opportunities to do something creative and new. Zoom is already getting old but imagine a zoom call with 50 yarders debating hot topics.
The potential for posters who don’t like each other to get into it alone makes it worth setting it up.

Reaction Score
The potential for posters who don’t like each other to get into it alone makes it worth setting it up.
I like everyone. now that the cesspool has been left behind. What a strange zoom meeting it could be.

masks.jpg

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Twitter spaces is where it’s at!

Fanta does these from time to time, and there's a number of UConn twitter people that do as well. A Boneyard one might be fun.

Reaction Score
Would you actually like to do this? I'm trying to build an app that would enable more fans to do this. In the meantime, I'm happy to set up a zoom to see how it goes? Maybe a game preview for the game this week and keep it to 6 people to get some real dialogue going. Let me know if you're keen!

Reaction Score

Someone listens to CP the Franchise, but what Knicks fan doesn't or NBA fan for the matter.

Reaction Score
@AntG168 - let's get this going! Who else would be up for it. We probably only need 4 for it to be a good conversation.

Reaction Score
Anyone who’s been in the chat room knows this is not a good idea

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom