UConn Women's Basketball Player Breakdown: Azzi Fudd | The Boneyard

UConn Women's Basketball Player Breakdown: Azzi Fudd

Reaction Score
I hope Coach Auriemma has called Steve Kerr or watched the Golden State Warriors play. With shooters like Azzi, Caroline, Lou, and a few others. Coming off down screens, split post action, cross screens....the sky is the limit! There are so many options this team can run.

Reaction Score
I hope Coach Auriemma has called Steve Kerr or watched the Golden State Warriors play. With shooters like Azzi, Caroline, Lou, and a few others. Coming off down screens, split post action, cross screens....the sky is the limit! There are so many options this team can run.
So legendary Geno Auriemma needs to call Steve Kerr? Who knew?

Reaction Score
Honestly, or even the Las Vegas Aces. Even Kia Stokes was out there taking, and making, some 3’s.

Reaction Score
:eek: I don't understand where Brii is coming from by labeling Azzi as "injury prone" and "her whole HS school career tethered by injuries". Azzi had one injury while in HS it was an ACL tear. Where is she getting this information?
She also came out of H.S. with a stress related foot injury that kept her out early last season, lingered the entire year and remains mildly problematic even now.

Reaction Score
:eek: I don't understand where Brii is coming from by labeling Azzi as "injury prone" and "her whole HS school career tethered by injuries". Azzi had one injury while in HS it was an ACL tear. Where is she getting this information?
I'm seriously underwhelmed by the student reportage. Aside from the content, which is rarely insightful, the presentation is limp. A couple of guys in hats too big for them are also doing UConn analysis. Sad sight and triggers my close-the- window finger. If I were still teaching public speaking, I would use these videos to demonstrate what NOT to do.
Sorry to be unkind. I know how sensitive today's youth is growing up in a culture where everyone gets a trophy regardless of merit. Equality does not mean equal quality.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
She also came out of H.S. with a stress related foot injury that kept her out early last season, lingered the entire year and remains mildly problematic even now.
After graduation Azzi was healthy enough to be among the team leaders in minutes played at the U19 World Cup in her summer before arriving at UCONN. Upon her arrival at UCONN she was healthy enough to play 25 Minutes in UCONN's first exhibition game. 19 minutes in first game against Arkansas, 22 minutes against Minnesota , 27 Minutes against USF.

Reaction Score
Err…her stress related foot injury is well documented.
Didn’t claim she is in traction.
Lingers still.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom