Uconn vs Providence

Do the huskies win today?

• yes

Votes: 140 95.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I can't believe we gave this middling bottom feeder a gift last time out. Merry Belated Christmas to the weenies on the PC board.

We cruise easily tonight and probably win the next 100 games in the series.

T-Minus 13 minutes and counting before some Friar pud posts this over on their UConn obsessed board. Is John_from_Italy still alive? I hope not.

Reaction Score
I can't believe we gave this middling bottom feeder a gift last time out. Merry Belated Christmas to the weenies on the PC board.

T-Minus 13 minutes and counting before some Friar pud posts this over on their UConn obsessed board. Is John_from_Italy still alive? I hope not.
PC Def with the win now...thanks Deepster!!!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Cole went unconscious last time outand we still almost gave the game away in the last few minutes. Hope you guys are right but we better play well.

Xavier is better than PC. Home game vs road game. I also think the UConn guys thought they would have James and didn't. They started that game looking like somebody ran over their dog. I think they have mentally turned the corner.

Reaction Score

I love how you come up with these random numbers - "We will beat PC by 1000", "Probably win next 100 games in the series" (Uh, PC is 6-4 against UConn over last 10 games, don't get angry it's just a fact) "T-Minus 13 minutes, etc" ...where do you come up with these numbers??

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score

I gave this a thumbs up because I love the sentiment and for use of the word "pud". That is an underutilized slur. Well done!

Reaction Score
I love how you come up with these random numbers - "We will beat PC by 1000", "Probably win next 100 games in the series" (Uh, PC is 6-4 against UConn over last 10 games, don't get angry it's just a fact) "T-Minus 13 minutes, etc" ...where do you come up with these numbers??

Easy.

I originally thought we'd beat them by 1,000,000, then when I crunched the numbers, I found that would almost be physically impossible to do unless PC started scoring in our basket from time to time and I think that's not likely to happen more than a few times per half.

Winning the next 100 games? 2 games a year plus a postseason here or there when PC actually advances past the opening round of a tourney brings us ~40 years or so into the future. I expect basketball may morph into something different by then and didn't want to overstep myself predicting more than that.

Reaction Score
Easy.

I originally thought we'd beat them by 1,000,000, then when I crunched the numbers, I found that would almost be physically impossible to do unless PC started scoring in our basket from time to time and I think that's not likely to happen more than a few times per half.

Winning the next 100 games? 2 games a year plus a postseason here or there when PC actually advances past the opening round of a tourney brings us ~40 years or so into the future. I expect basketball may morph into something different by then and didn't want to overstep myself predicting more than that.
matt damon math GIF by MIRAMAX

Sorry @FriarJ , math checks out

Reaction Score
Really depends on the start of the game. If we come out slow like this group has been accustomed to do from time to time, I think it's a dog fight. If we come out strong and fixated on running and breaking the PC press with intent to score, it's over by halftime.

Reaction Score
You don't think getting blown out by Indiana or Stanford are bad losses? Losing to Butler is better than Xavier? Marquette and Georgetown are also bad losses. You'd rather lose to Xavier than Georgetown?

Reaction Score
You don't think getting blown out by Indiana or Stanford are bad losses? Losing to Butler is better than Xavier? Marquette and Georgetown are also bad losses. You'd rather lose to Xavier than Georgetown?
They just have so many bad losses to choose from. How to pick just one?

UConn has but one bad loss, and what a pathetic, embarrassing loss it is!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom