UConn vs ND | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
As I watched Achonwa in the post, I kept thinking what the much-improved Stef could likely do against her. NA is still soft in the low block, a little slow getting to the play, and she does not run the court at well as Stef now does. I wonder what might be gained with a Kiah, Stewie, and Stef lineup - at the same time - with two guards. When ND "goes big," they can't seem to effectively go THAT big. And yes, that puts much pressure of those two guards, especially defending at the arc. But the idea is at least interesting, no?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
If we face ND in the NCAAs we will beat them by 20+. They cant get inside. Some fans may be afraid of their 3 point shooting but remember they wont shoot 50 % from trey range against us. I am very confident with this team. We've beat top teams without out top players, we beat them shooting poorly and we beat them because we play suffocating defense. Defense is the answer and we do it better then anybody else.

Reaction Score
If we face ND in the NCAAs we will beat them by 20+. They cant get inside. Some fans may be afraid of their 3 point shooting but remember they wont shoot 50 % from trey range against us. I am very confident with this team. We've beat top teams without out top players, we beat them shooting poorly and we beat them because we play suffocating defense. Defense is the answer and we do it better then anybody else.

I second that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer