UCONN TBT Coming (Merged) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UCONN TBT Coming (Merged)

Reaction Score
“Hopefully I can be the same player as I was," he said. "I’m working on it, getting back into shape for my guys and try to help them out, as much as I can.”

Alternate access:

Behind DeAndre Daniels' long basketball odyssey: From UConn NCAA champion to 'Stars of Storrs'

caw

Reaction Score
So that video is odd, five players highlighted, four called out as playing. What was up with the Dyson highlights?

Reaction Score
“Hopefully I can be the same player as I was," he said. "I’m working on it, getting back into shape for my guys and try to help them out, as much as I can.”

Alternate access:

Behind DeAndre Daniels' long basketball odyssey: From UConn NCAA champion to 'Stars of Storrs'

damn, I remember the foot injury was bad timing but didn't know he was about to sign a guaranteed deal at the time

Reaction Score
So that video is odd, five players highlighted, four called out as playing. What was up with the Dyson highlights?
He committed to the team about 10 minutes before your comment haha. I'm sure it was known all along he was playing just wanted to build hype with a series of announcements.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
so Daniels has been essentially retired, Adrien is 38 and I haven't heard a peep about him internationally recently. they gotta add some more younger and active players about 6'6' if they want any chance of advancing.

Reaction Score
so Daniels has been essentially retired, Adrien is 38 and I haven't heard a peep about him internationally recently. they gotta add some more younger and active players about 6'6' if they want any chance of advancing.
Agreed, these last few commits are going to determine if we can compete for the title in year one or not. The guard core should be able to go up against anyone, but besides that the roster is really lacking.

caw

Reaction Score
He committed to the team about 10 minutes before your comment haha. I'm sure it was known all along he was playing just wanted to build hype with a series of announcements.

Probably should have hit send faster, but nice. Love Dyson. Toughness isn’t lacking on that team, height though…

Reaction Score
Jerome Dyson, who last played for Bonn in Germany in 2021 and is transitioning into coaching, will join the team of UConn alumni in The Basketball Tournament, a 64-team, single-elimination event with a $1 million prize, this summer.

Alternate access:
Jerome Dyson joins Stars of Storrs, the UConn alumni team in The Basketball Tournament this summer

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
I love that this was picked up in the article: "The team will be coached by all-time leading UConn scorer Chris Smith, along with his son, Chris Jr., and Tyler Olander, Daniels' former teammate who owns more national championship rings than Jim Boeheim."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom