UConn @ Sun Arena | The Boneyard

UConn @ Sun Arena

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Yanna, Nika, Dorka, Caroline, Ice, Amari, Paige, Azzi.
1656871405328.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Yanna, Nika, Dorka, Caroline, Ice, Amari, Paige, Azzi.
View attachment 77351
Who doesn't like attending a WNBA game? Especially if your ticket is comped. That young girl standing in front of Azzi was not fooled. She knew who they were and was probably more interested in them than whatever was going on on the floor. It's nice to get out for few hours especially when you're stuck on campus over the 4th of July weekend. Plus you get to see how the game is played (hustle and effort) at the next level you are aspiring to play at. :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
OMG only 8 of them? Where is Lou, Aubrey and Aaliyah? I'm SO concerned. What happened to them? What's wrong? What's going on??? :rolleyes:

That was sarcasm and mock hysteria, BTW.

So glad to see the team out and about enjoying each other, fans, and taking in a pro game - it's where all of them want to be eventually.

Reaction Score
OMG only 8 of them? Where is Lou, Aubrey and Aaliyah? I'm SO concerned. What happened to them? What's wrong? What's going on??? :rolleyes:

That was sarcasm and mock hysteria, BTW.

So glad to see the team out and about enjoying each other, fans, and taking in a pro game - it's where all of them want to be eventually.
Those three are at the concession stand getting hotdogs and sodas. I seent them!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Good news, Sun pull off the comeback and win in OT. The bad news, Momma E = DNP.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Ice looks like she has the body type to take on Boston. Depending on how Geno wants to play her will decide if this battle will occur.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
They all look like they are ready to start the 22-23 season. Lets hope that these young ladies can bring home NC #12 this year.

Reaction Score
Ice looks like she has the body type to take on Boston. Depending on how Geno wants to play her will decide if this battle will occur.
I’m super excited about Ice. I think her offensive game is college-ready.

Reaction Score
Their first meeting will be an education for Ice. I'd love to see what she learned during the second meeting.

Reaction Score
Not to worry. She was sitting next to Nika, who momentarily disappeared.

Ayanna is on her phone. The better question is why are the rest of them smiling and talking, when they could be on their phones instead? :confused:
You've got this generation down. Lol.

Reaction Score
Who doesn't like attending a WNBA game? Especially if your ticket is comped. That young girl standing in front of Azzi was not fooled. She knew who they were and was probably more interested in them than whatever was going on on the floor. It's nice to get out for few hours especially when you're stuck on campus over the 4th of July weekend. Plus you get to see how the game is played (hustle and effort) at the next level you are aspiring to play at. :)
Of course Aaliyah is in Toronto with the Canadian U 23 team. Team Canada
will be playing in the GlobLJam against : Belgium, USA, and France starting
tomorrow July 5th. First Canadian game is at 6 PM ET. Search:
GlobLJam U23 Womens Basketball or Canada Basketball then Teams,
and U 23, The FInal roster was determined yesterday for the Canada U 23 team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom