UConn "Secret" Scrimmages | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn "Secret" Scrimmages

Reaction Score
Harvard fan forum
I didn’t see anything about the game.
I missed that site.

But, I notice UVA has a few message board sites. The one below talks about their scrimmage with Maryland, so I would think this board or the OP on October 29 or the day after would talk about the game after they play us.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He’s probably holding onto the info to give it to the local media for Monday. You know how tidy is with those guys.

Reaction Score
Frustrating to still have no info but tip of the cap to Hurley

Guy runs a much tighter ship than what we’ve seen in the past

It’s ridiculous if some writers weren’t able to attend and report. Not happy with that part of our HC at all, frustrating for sure!

mrl2016

better late than never
Reaction Score
It’s ridiculous if some writers weren’t able to attend and report. Not happy with that part of our HC at all, frustrating for sure!

I like to think it’s for the greater good but yeah this time of the year the fans are dying for some news and so far zilch

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hurley doesn't control the Harvard side of things though, I figured the guy that turns on the lights or someone might talk a bit.
I know the guy who manages their facility repairs, but unless they had a door, light or lock replaced during the game, I doubt he was there.

We will get the real reveal soon enough.

Reaction Score
Hurley doesn't control the Harvard side of things though, I figured the guy that turns on the lights or someone might talk a bit.
If he even paid attention to the game or if somebody with a UConn connection knew him and asked him(how likely is that?), or a student at Harvard asked him and then posted about it which did not appear to be the case.

To him, maybe it was just and up and down the court game and he isn't a basketball fan, or he swept the floor outside the gym for most of the game, and came back to lock up the place after the players departed.

After all, he is probably paid overtime for opening and locking it up so maybe Harvard has him doing other duties in the meantime.

A lot of dots to connect.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The concept of doing a secret scrimmage in and of itself is completely unhinged. Do you think Greg McDermott is pulling this kind of crap????

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Reaction Score

I heard after that the scrimmages are held closer to them so for that I’m wrong no doubt. But his closed practices to the media are frustrating too as we’d like to hear some updates, especially with so many new players who we will need to impact.

Now regarding the fact you don’t like my reply, I could care less!!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I heard after that the scrimmages are held closer to them so for that I’m wrong no doubt. But his closed practices to the media are frustrating too as we’d like to hear some updates, especially with so many new players who we will need to impact.

Now regarding the fact you don’t like my reply, I could care less!!
Hurley when it comes to revealing information other teams might use to prepare.
New Hampshire Belichick GIF by Washington Examiner

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Frustrating to still have no info but tip of the cap to Hurley

Guy runs a much tighter ship than what we’ve seen in the past

Not frustration from me. If I remember correctly, coaches can basically stop the scrimmage, do some coaching and a few other things that make it somewhat irrelevant.

Would I like info regarding which players looked like they expanded their game and other stuff? Sure. But we'll get that on the open scrimmage on the 2nd.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom