UConn @ Rice Owls (Saturday 10/7/23 @ 5p EDT. Game on ESPN+) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Rice Owls (Saturday 10/7/23 @ 5p EDT. Game on ESPN+)

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score

OMG, that is so awesome; feeling those good vibes here. To be that age again, so full of T. Makes me want to run up Cemetery Hill, if only in my mind. ;-)

Reaction Score

Assistance <<

-> "When the bullets are flying, that's when you make the big jumps when you're a skill player like Ta'Quan," UConn coach Jim Mora said. "Remember, he hasn't played a lot of college football. He's been in college playing football but he hasn't been on the field. Now that he's getting the opportunity you see what he's capable of." <-

-> Rosa, who leads the Huskies in rushing again after doing so as a freshman, reached the 1,000-yard plateau for his career in his 18th game. His career total stands at 1,035 yards. <-

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I acknowledge that I am super pumped right now, but I feel good about our chances for a bowl game. We have a bye week to prep for USF at home. Then BC. If we get those two, we have a great chance of closing out with wins against JMU (I know they’re good but still there’s hope), SHU, and UMass. If we survive against Tennessee without too many injuries I’ll be happy.

Reaction Score
Overseas and passed out before a 2:30am kickoff. If anyone has an extended highlights or knows a way to watch the full game, let me know. Not seeing anything on YouTube yet.

First game I didn't watch or listen to, so superstitious as I am, I might just keep missing them...

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Well done as always, @BlueWhiteKid

dale uconn.jpg

Reaction Score
Overseas and passed out before a 2:30am kickoff. If anyone has an extended highlights or knows a way to watch the full game, let me know. Not seeing anything on YouTube yet.

First game I didn't watch or listen to, so superstitious as I am, I might just keep missing them...
Same thought happen for me. At 45th college reunion, saw 14-0 on way to dinner, then 4 hours later 38-31. Might be no more games for me, take one for team!!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I acknowledge that I am super pumped right now, but I feel good about our chances for a bowl game. We have a bye week to prep for USF at home. Then BC. If we get those two, we have a great chance of closing out with wins against JMU (I know they’re good but still there’s hope), SHU, and UMass. If we survive against Tennessee without too many injuries I’ll be happy.
Lol. Sorry.

Reaction Score

You can watch the replay on ESPN+. Just have to go to replays section for Football and go to Oct. 7th.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom