UConn parade live stream | The Boneyard

UConn parade live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Got to say that 4some (Gabby, Kia, Collier, Lou) looks like they have a lot of fun together.

Reaction Score
There are more and more people...following the parade car

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Love Kia's attitude. She gets it bigtime.

PS. And now we know where to go for our heating and cooling needs. ;)

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I rewound the online stream and when they were setting up, heard CD say "that's not for public consumption". No idea if it was a topic, or a picture. Hmmm.

Reaction Score
Geno is sick so he's not part of today's festivities.
If he's got that nasty flu going around New England (despite flu shots), I feel really, really sorry for him. But more likely, he sneaked away on a recruiting trip. :)

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I could be wrong- but I wonder if he just wanted to let CD and the Big three and he team have their day in the sun. His personality is so big and he is such a favorite, I think he may have bowed out gracefully to let the focus be where he always says it belongs. And the parade and speeches were great- it was a great time!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
That bug has cut through the midwest with a vengance. I ended up with pneumonia and was sick for over three months. I hope the no one gets what I had; it damned near killed me. In my age group (65+) it is especially dangerous. As I found out.

While I'm on the subject, let me thank all the great folk who comprise the BY. This board was one of the few things that kept me interested and busy while recovering. You were a major blessing, befriending me in a way you never knew.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
That bug has cut through the midwest with a vengance. I ended up with pneumonia and was sick for over three months. I hope the no one gets what I had; it damned near killed me. In my age group (65+) it is especially dangerous. As I found out.

While I'm on the subject, let me thank all the great folk who comprise the BY. This board was one of the few things that kept me interested and busy while recovering. You were a major blessing, befriending me in a way you never knew.
Glad you are feeling better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32