UConn Kyrie 5’s | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Kyrie 5’s

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Yeah, no.

Kyrie was on campus because he's tight with Geno and Bird. Players have practically nothing to do with the actual design of their shoe. They certainly have very little to do with creating color schemes for colleges.

You're better off faking recruiting info, bub
Chief isn’t wrong. Kyrie committed to playing for Hurley in high school but Hurley said no since he wanted to stay loyal to his point guard. Plus the photo at the HOF like Chief said, so they’re definitely at least friends.

Reaction Score
Chief isn’t wrong. Kyrie committed to playing for Hurley in high school but Hurley said no since he wanted to stay loyal to his point guard. Plus the photo at the HOF like Chief said, so they’re definitely at least friends.

Chief is saying Kyrie visiting had to do with the shoes. Plain stupid. There is no evidence that Kyrie even met with anyone in the team when he visited. Don't you think they're would be one photo or a hint of a rumor? It's a strange idea to go all in on. And the story is that Kyrie's father called Bob to see if Kyrie could play for him but his call was never turned.

Reaction Score
1542242281368.png

Reaction Score
Chief is saying Kyrie visiting had to do with the shoes. Plain stupid. There is no evidence that Kyrie even met with anyone in the team when he visited. Don't you think they're would be one photo or a hint of a rumor? It's a strange idea to go all in on. And the story is that Kyrie's father called Bob to see if Kyrie could play for him but his call was never turned.

Kyrie did actually see some of the team guys. I was on campus with my gf at the time who does physical therapy for some of the athletes. But chief wouldn't know that

While I was there I heard Kyrie PERSONALLY delivered shoes to Hurley. Kissed the soles for good luck too.

Reaction Score

Because publically available images taken at a gigantic public event prove that 1) Kyrie and Hurley are friends, and 2) somehow this implies that Kyrie is personally choosing to have shoes made for Uconn.

How about: two jersey boys getting a pic together. It's that simple.

Side note: the ire is directed at chief. You rock.

C

Chief00

Yeah, no.

Kyrie was on campus because he's tight with Geno and Bird. Players have practically nothing to do with the actual design of their shoe. They certainly have very little to do with creating color schemes for colleges.

You're better off faking recruiting info, bub

Ok, now I see why you are confused. I never said the players were designing the shoes. But, Kyrie was marketing them to Danny for his team to wear. It was a nice visit.

C

Chief00

Sorry my friend. your post is simply wrong on several points.

Reaction Score
Sorry my friend. your post is simply wrong on several points.

I know better to get into a back and forth with a man with no conscience. Now that 249 has relayed his information, I don't doubt that Kyrie met some of the team. The team had some pretty nice custom UConn Kobe's last year. Being a high profile Nike schools we always get nice limited edition shoes. As do every other high profile team.

C

Chief00

I know better to get into a back and forth with a man with no conscience. Now that 249 has relayed his information, I don't doubt that Kyrie met some of the team. The team had some pretty nice custom UConn Kobe's last year. Being a high profile Nike schools we always get nice limited edition shoes. As do every other high profile team.

It’s amazing how many truly clueless people said I was wrong - then the evidence trickled in. The picture I cited was found. 429 fesses up that the meetings with players and coaches took place (as a recruit was visiting). And from that evidence your take away is Chief has no conscious. Truly incredible unless you are using “no conscious” in the same vein as when a dude keeps making shots? LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom