UConn in the NFL | Page 84 | The Boneyard

UConn in the NFL

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
You sure about that?
To be fair, when I was watching them play another time and I heard the last name, I checked to see if it was Obi. I thought he was out of the league but that is not a common last name.

Reaction Score
Nice read on Ryan Van Demark:

-> … The need arose in the last game of the regular season, the Bills fighting Miami for the AFC East title. Veteran starter Dion Dawkins lacerated his hand at a critical point and Van Demark had to step in at left tackle and protect Josh Allen’s blind side. By all accounts, he more than held his own as Allen drove Buffalo down the field,eight plays, 74 yards, for the winning score.

Dawkins sought him out on the bench and, using his healthy hand, gave Van Demark a vigorous greeting.

“I’m going to give that kid a box of steaks,” Dawkins told reporters after the game. “We tell him all year long, over and over and over to be ready, stay ready because sooner or later your ticket is going to get punched and you’re going to have to show that you can do it. This was probably one of the biggest games of our season — and his career — and he went in there with no blink, communicated with (fellow linemen) Connor (McGovern) and Mitch (Morse) and with no hiccup and that’s the best thing I could ask for from someone who is backing me up.” <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom