2020 Recruiting: - UConn in for Andre Jackson | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: UConn in for Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Danny leaped up from the damn back surgery and got to work! That’s my coach!!

stated this much more eloquently

[B]Mr. ☄️ ☄️[/B]‏ @[B]MisterHotBalls[/B]
FollowFollow @MisterHotBalls
More
Danny Hurley got out of his hospital bed, snorted the biggest line of coke ever and yelled "LETS GO RECRUITING" and ran off, ass hanging out of the back of his hospital nighty with IV pole and everything.
7:16 AM - 26 Sep 2019

Reaction Score
If we get Jackson and Akok/AG stay for 20/21, we will literally be putting the cuses dream squad on the floor

1569526803632.gif

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
How can these guys just change their crystal ball picks when it seems like everybody knows what's going to happen and have it not hurt their crystal ball accuracy? Seems like a flawed system to me. If that's all it takes to be considered an "insider" for rivals or 247 I could do it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There's a guy on the Cuse board saying since Jackson needs work on his jumper, he should "be smart" and go to SU because GMac made more threes in college than Hurley. I think he's serious.
hahaha. I'd ask if you are kidding but I'm sure you are not. That's a quality observation. Very Cuse-like.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Really plucked him from Syracuse's back yard. Unreal. Looks like October might be very sunny in Storrs after all.
Shouldn’t count our chickens yet. This kids recruitment is obviously still very fluid...but if we land him it’s an unreal recruitment job there were early reports that other schools didn’t bother recruiting him because they thought he was such a heavy cuse lean. He plays for a school that mimics Cuses entire playing style.

Reaction Score
How can these guys just change their crystal ball picks when it seems like everybody knows what's going to happen and have it not hurt their crystal ball accuracy? Seems like a flawed system to me. If that's all it takes to be considered an "insider" for rivals or 247 I could do it.
It doesn't affect their accuracy but it affects points. You get more "points" for how long before the commitment you had it

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It says:

“Redrum”

You guys. We are clearly doomed.

@CL82 how are you letting these nerds get away this?
Wow. Time to go to the big guns:

Reaction Score
You could just train a program to change your picks to what everyone else says whenever X% of the picks change to the same team. I would think they should have a point system to reward more to people who pick correctly the earliest EDIT: I see now that is the case, the system is alright

Reaction Score
Brian Snow's eval of Jackson from May...Echoes what we've heard from posters who have watched him play:
An elite athlete with tremendous size and length for a big wing. Has very large wingspan. Can make things happen on both ends of the court. Should be able to play anywhere from the two through the four depending on the system. Very good rebounder and a good slasher, which allows him to be productive despite not having a consistent outside jumper. On defense he has the potential to be elite, guarding any number of different positions.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Brian Snow's eval of Jackson from May...Echoes what we've heard from posters who have watched him play:
An elite athlete with tremendous size and length for a big wing. Has very large wingspan. Can make things happen on both ends of the court. Should be able to play anywhere from the two through the four depending on the system. Very good rebounder and a good slasher, which allows him to be productive despite not having a consistent outside jumper. On defense he has the potential to be elite, guarding any number of different positions.
One thing that I noticed watching him is his pace of play, it’s just a notch faster than everyone else. Like he’ll grab a rebound and full on sprint the entire length of the court and dunk it. His passing is also not spoken about a lot but he’s a well above average passer for his size. He basically runs like a point forward type position for his high school team, like a poor man’s Lebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom