2020 Recruiting: - UConn in for Andre Jackson | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: UConn in for Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Everyone needs to take it easy with the crystal balls. We've been over this. They don't really mean much of anything.

That said it doesn't hurt to get a CB, either.

Cam and Cliff are my main wants. Andre's lack of shooting scares me a tad, but I'd certainly take him in a heartbeat.

Reaction Score
Everyone needs to take it easy with the crystal balls. We've been over this. They don't really mean much of anything.

Cam and Cliff are my main wants. Andre's lack of shooting scares me a tad, but I'd certainly take him in a heartbeat.
Hey Buzzkillington. Knock it off.

Reaction Score

Crystal Ball picks this late in the process are BEYOND relevant..

Reaction Score
Sometimes a guy just wants to experience a different location. He lives in Albany, probably wants to live the next 4 years in a different place, but close enough for the family to see him play. The Big East is a nice place to call home for the next 4 years.

The tea leaves are, never mind. Hope we land him

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Evan Daniels not only flipped from Syracuse, but put in his pick for the good guys this morning ;)
Daniels posted on the cuse 247 board this morning: Andre Jackson recently took an official visit to UConn, and there's growing speculation that they have gained some serious ground in the recruitment. I switched my Crystal Ball from Syracuse to UConn this morning.

Reaction Score
Reallly not trying to get everyone's hopes too high... But could you imagine the BOUNCE of a team that had Jalen G, Bouk, Andre, Akok, and Cliff? It'd be 2009 type bounce

games especially blowout type games would just turn into dunk contests. I love it

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Is Jackson still going on the Iowa visit? Zags article from a day ago makes it seem like he is, and doesn’t know when he’ll decide.

Reaction Score
Daniels posted on the cuse 247 board this morning: Andre Jackson recently took an official visit to UConn, and there's growing speculation that they have gained some serious ground in the recruitment. I switched my Crystal Ball from Syracuse to UConn this morning.

And there it is

Reaction Score
Just drove I80 through Iowa and other than corn, they have the worlds largest wooden nickel and the world's largest truck stop. At least Storrs is relatively near Boston and NY.

Physically? Yes.

Spiritually? Much closer to Iowa.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
For the record, I wasn't trying to be this man...

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 29
Reaction Score
Just drove I80 through Iowa and other than corn, they have the worlds largest wooden nickel and the world's largest truck stop. At least Storrs is relatively near Boston and NY.

Largest wooden nickel? Did you see the Griswolds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom