2020 Recruiting: UConn in for Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
hell-is-real.jpg
tumblr_ooittwfIBe1spnyg9o1_500.jpg

meanwhile, we have these infamous billboards in the ohio countryside. the mls teams in cincinnati and columbus call their rivalry "hell is real" because of these billboards between the cities

really makes you think as you drive along

Every time I drive by these I think why did I move here?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I have no doubt we lose if still in the AAC. Huge move and timing for the staff to take advantage of. If this one does work out we can check the first Big East recruiting W, more to come with this staff.

I am sure GMac had to double down on his work as soon as he saw the UConn to the Big East news and hopefully he still fell short.
This is a narrative that writes itself. UConn “back in the Big East” and back to winning. Those of us who follow the program, we know that there were a lot more moving pieces, the biggest of which being Hurley coming to Storrs. If all goes well, we will likely be poised to make a pretty big splash in our first year in the NBE. Hurley will have his type of personnel, who will be familiar with his system. The timing is just about perfect.

The talking heads love simplified storylines. That is going to work in our favor, for once

Reaction Score
Silent verbal don’t mean much. My source at UConn told me we had a silent verbal from Precious and look how that worked out for us.
He reneged on his word to go to hasn't-won-a-damn-thing Memphis to play for hasn't-won-a-damn-thing Penny in a crappy non-P6 conference. Nope, nothing fishy there. I'm sure it is the hot new coach thing...NOT! Those Fed-Ex boosters are something.

Reaction Score
First practice. I’d want to be there if I Committed. I want to see the first

Also, the Albany trip to Storrs is shorter than many people realize. I used to fly out of Bradley often when I lived in Albany, so it was no big deal to make that trip. (I realize Storrs is another 30-35 minutes away)

Reaction Score
This is a narrative that writes itself. UConn “back in the Big East” and back to winning. Those of us who follow the program, we know that there were a lot more moving pieces, the biggest of which being Hurley coming to Storrs. If all goes well, we will likely be poised to make a pretty big splash in our first year in the NBE. Hurley will have his type of personnel, who will be familiar with his system. The timing is just about perfect.

The talking heads love simplified storylines. That is going to work in our favor, for once
For 1st BE season (potentially):
C Carlson. Backup Omoruyi (potentially).
PF Akok. Backup Richie.
SF Jackson (potentially). Backup Wilson. Or does Jackson backup Wilson? Neither can shoot at this point.
SG Bouknight. Backup Wilson/Jackson.
PG Cole. Backup Gaffney. Is Alterique back?

Potentially drooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc