UConn has some big targets in mind as summer’s final live recruiting period kicks off | The Boneyard

UConn has some big targets in mind as summer’s final live recruiting period kicks off

Reaction Score
Borges: UConn has some big targets in mind as summer’s final live recruiting period kicks off

>>The final week of the summer’s live recruiting period kicks off on Wednesday, and UConn will be well-represented at major AAU tournaments in Las Vegas and Orlando over the next five days. The Huskies will have two staff members in each city at all times. Head coach Dan Hurley will split his time between the two cities, as will assistant Kenya Hunter. Kimani Young will be in Vegas, at the Las Vegas Classic and Fab 48 tournaments, while Tom Moore will spend the week in Orlando.<<

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I noticed at the end, regarding Taliek: "One of Brown’s responsibilities with his new job is to keep in contact with former players"

Love that Hurley is designating a former player (and Taliek specifically) to do this

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
LOL - he needs to start giving credit footnotes to some posters.
Back in the day, I read two beat articles that were based on calls I made to Arnold Dean. Ken Davis gave a hat tip, Phil Chardis did not.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I noticed at the end, regarding Taliek: "One of Brown’s responsibilities with his new job is to keep in contact with former players"

Love that Hurley is designating a former player (and Taliek specifically) to do this
Claiming no credit, but it fits with the aspirations of my signature.

Reaction Score
Honestly, this is what they are supposed to be doing. All semi decent staffs do this.

Yeah, I know, I get it. Just giving them a shout out because in my optimistic view I think that we are going to land some of this top talent, despite the best efforts of a veritable who's who of college basketball programs. This tells me that these coaches are doing their jobs at the highest levels.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yeah, I know, I get it. Just giving them a shout out because in my optimistic view I think that we are going to land some of this top talent, despite the best efforts of a veritable who's who of college basketball programs. This tells me that these coaches are doing their jobs at the highest levels.
It's within their pay grades to do so
I hope something really good comes out of this effort and not only that UConn was in the final 5 for most of them
Hard work should pay dividends
Hoping

Reaction Score
Anyone ever wonder who is playing in Vegas that the good guys are watching? See attached.

Attachments

• Who Is Playing in Vegas.pdf
    119.2 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member