UConn @ Boston College Eagles (Saturday 10/28/23 @Noon on ACCN) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Boston College Eagles (Saturday 10/28/23 @Noon on ACCN)

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
I hate playing with ACC refs and yes I know that is not why they lost but they stopped two drives with so-called holding calls.
We're kinda doing to ourselves. "Let's play P4/5 ACC games". Why? We're gonna get calls against UConn that stop the team's momentum, time after time after time. For those that say affiliation with the MAC is no go, is the better alternative to lose almost every game against the ACC? The team needs wins...at this point I don't give a frak which conference it comes from (other than the ACC, cuz the refs sure as hell gonna make sure that won't happen).

Reaction Score
We're kinda doing to ourselves. "Let's play P4/5 ACC games". Why? We're gonna get calls against UConn that stop the team's momentum, time after time after time. For those that say affiliation with the MAC is no go, is the better alternative to lose almost every game against the ACC? The team needs wins...at this point I don't give a frak which conference it comes from (other than the ACC, cuz the refs sure as hell gonna make sure that won't happen).
Don't blame officiating. UCONN football sucks. 1 and 7 teams need to look in the mirror if they want to get better, not bitch about external factors. UCONN does not play a lot of powerhouse teams and it is 1 and 7. I have coached for decades and there is one constant I know. Excuses are for losers.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Don't blame officiating. UCONN football sucks. 1 and 7 teams need to look in the mirror if they want to get better, not bitch about external factors. UCONN does not play a lot of powerhouse teams and it is 1 and 7. I have coached for decades and there is one constant I know. Excuses are for losers.
No excuse, just making an observation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom