UCONN blood all over SportsCenter | The Boneyard

UCONN blood all over SportsCenter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I sat down about 20 minutes ago for breakfast and SportsCenter. So far I have watched Kemba Walker have a big hand in the Charlotte double OT win against Atlanta. Rudy Gay hit a clutch game winner against Phoenix in double OT. Then some not so recognized former UCONN football players made the program. Tebucky Jones Jr. caught the game winning TD for Fordham last night. And I knew I recognized the name in the FXFL game they showed. Tevrin Brandon (former CB) scored the game winning TD for the Brooklyn Bolts. Pretty nice 20 minutes for UCONN talent (even if some transferred out).

Reaction Score
You title got me worried and made think of more bad news!!! Good stuff though!!

Reaction Score
Title definitely sounds like a massacre, but I knew better.

Reaction Score
I sat down about 20 minutes ago for breakfast and SportsCenter. So far I have watched Kemba Walker have a big hand in the Charlotte double OT win against Atlanta. Rudy Gay hit a clutch game winner against Phoenix in double OT. Then some not so recognized former UCONN football players made the program. Tebucky Jones Jr. caught the game winning TD for Fordham last night. And I knew I recognized the name in the FXFL game they showed. Tevrin Brandon (former CB) scored the game winning TD for the Brooklyn Bolts. Pretty nice 20 minutes for UCONN talent (even if some transferred out).
I thought ESPN hates us? Like we're the Republicans and they're MSNBC. The title scared me too.

Reaction Score
Just UConn football. They mentioned a Fordham game and some obscure minor league football. That's not love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom