UConn and the West Region | The Boneyard

UConn and the West Region

Reaction Score
March Madness! We have arrived in 2023! Pundits are picking us to show up big, and make it to the Final Four. I love it! Absolutely jacked to land in the West with these other great teams. I want to play all of them, but I'll have to settle for just a few. The best part of this for me is the opportunity to play any of these teams and come out on top.

Arkansas, Kansas, St. Mary's, Gonzaga, UCLA. Some of the absolute best teams in the nation. UConn vs Kansas, UConn vs Gonzaga, UConn vs UCLA, these games are riveting! These match ups are crazy good! As a die-hard fan, these are the games that I would love to see. Throw the ball up, and Let's Go!

I know, I know, one game at a time. Win and advance. Iona is on deck, then St. Mary's or VCU. Waiting is Kansas or Arkansas. So exciting! Life is just better with college basketball.:)

Bleed Blue!

Reaction Score
Agreed....hard to concentrate on work right now. I just wish so badly that our boys show up. I was listening to a podcast yesterday, where they were talking about 'the best programs in America'. UConn was mentioned after about ten minutes. I was so put off. 4 titles is one less than mighty Duke....and they have nothing but McDonald's All Americas year in and year out. I NEED to get the next one so that we can catch Duke and freaking demand more respect.

Reaction Score
Wrapped up what I needed to early and gave the rest to my direct reports. I'm ready with 20 minutes to spare. :cool:

Reaction Score
Down goes Iona. I wasn't sure until 8 minutes left or so. Look out St. Mary's, as UConn finds it groove.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom