UConn and the Transfer Portal | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn and the Transfer Portal

Reaction Score
He's a projected top 5 pick so unless UConn is joining the NBA we can't get him
He didn't start yesterday for Calipari. Lottery picks on the bench? First world problems.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Kentucky is an OK team with some highly ranked freshman that is one of the worst defensive teams in a power conference and they got knocked out in the first round of the SEC and NCAA tournaments. This is not where I would look for future NBA stars, but to each their own.
Have you looked at current NBA stars? Because there's a whole team worth of guys who played at Kentucky. Knock them all you want for their college performance, but their hit rate in the NBA is high.

Reaction Score
Have you looked at current NBA stars? Because there's a whole team worth of guys who played at Kentucky. Knock them all you want for their college performance, but their hit rate in the NBA is high.
This guy's not a fan of reality.

Reaction Score
Wow this devolved extra quickly…..maybe we should avoid discussing players that are 100% going in the nba draft

Reaction Score
Figured it was worth a thread to highlight guys with actual UConn interest. I'm sure it won't stay on topic long though

Tipton specifically says he's hearing UConn is a name to watch here

Only interested if someone can come up with a nickname like Joey California or Cam Get Me the Manager

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
The only thing that is obvious is that he is a prima donna that has been told he is the greatest his whole life and so he plays like an idiot. There is no fixing that at this point. Pick someone that isn't an idiot.

The last 10 years of terrible NBA lottery picks or players that take years and tens of millions to develop just goes to prove that drafting players on potential is equivalent to lighting draft picks and money on fire.
Your posts are refreshing. And entertaining. And robust. This one is also colorful! Thanks!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I think Dillingham will be a Lou Williams type player.

I think that's a good conservative comparison for him. I think he's got more upside than Williams at his best.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Only interested if someone can come up with a nickname like Joey California or Cam Get Me the Manager

That “kack” portion of his name has me coming up with some things, may not be board appropriate.

Speaking to the kid, he’s had some good shooting nights, he’s got size and still young, plays D, and Merrimack wasn’t terrible. I see why Hurley and staff like his potential.

Reaction Score
That “kack” portion of his name has me coming up with some things, may not be board appropriate.

Speaking to the kid, he’s had some good shooting nights, he’s got size and still young, plays D, and Merrimack wasn’t terrible. I see why Hurley and staff like his potential.
Merrimack. Two years removed from D2.

Reaction Score
LOL, dude's not going to St. John's come on.

That's currently the most likely landing spot, according to rumors online. No inside info from me.

Reaction Score
That's currently the most likely landing spot, according to rumors online. No inside info from me.
Yeah I know that's what everyone says. I just find it hard to believe with those other options available that he'd choose to go to St. John's over those other options. If it's NIL he cares most about, several of those programs could probably outbid St. John's. But who knows, I could certainly be wrong.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
He’s an Immanuel Quickley, Tyrese Maxey clone.

He is a college freshman that plays out of control on an average team where the coach lets everyone do whatever they want, but he is as good as Maxey? I could see maybe taking a flyer on Dillingham if I had a 10 to 20 pick, but honestly, there are a lot of athletes in the NBA, and most of them take their job seriously, work hard, and play within a system. Why bother with Dillingham?

Reaction Score
Yeah I know that's what everyone says. I just find it hard to believe with those other options available that he'd choose to go to St. John's over those other options. If it's NIL he cares most about, several of those programs could probably outbid St. John's. But who knows, I could certainly be wrong.

SJU has a s---ton of money. I wouldn't discount them if it comes down to money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom