UConn -7.5 vs Tulsa | The Boneyard

UConn -7.5 vs Tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last night was absolutely terrible and I drank myself to sleep BUT we are still a tournament team and have ample talent/opportunity to go on a run. We need to start by getting revenge against Tulsa tomorrow night. I think we handle business at home.

Reaction Score
7.5 is a huge line, considering they've already beaten us and we're both Top 50 teams.

I'm actually going to be in Vegas this weekend. Do I take Tulsa +7.5 or moneyline?

Reaction Score
7.5 is a huge line, considering they've already beaten us and we're both Top 50 teams.

I'm actually going to be in Vegas this weekend. Do I take Tulsa +7.5 or moneyline?
Not to be cynical, but if the line stays, I'd say take it. Think we win, hope we win, but that's a big line considering both teams latest performances

Reaction Score
This UCONN team can beat anyone in the conference, maybe not SMU, by 10+ points. They also can lose to anyone in the top half. Weird team.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
This UCONN team can beat anyone in the conference, maybe not SMU, by 10+ points. They also can lose to anyone in the top half. Weird team.
When playing smart basketball this team is capable of beating anyone in the nation. Unfortunately that "smart" brand of basketball has been seen maybe 3 times this season.

Reaction Score
When playing smart basketball this team is capable of beating anyone in the nation. Unfortunately that "smart" brand of basketball has been seen maybe 3 times this season.
Yep. We saw what smart basketball looked like for about 15 mins last night. Then as our good friend Doug gotlieb tweeted, the last five minutes was the worst basketball you will ever see a uconn team play.

Reaction Score
Seems impossible to put a betting line on this team. They're Jekyll & Hyde every game.

Last night really stung. Bad. Hope they put it out of their minds quick and take care of business in the Gamp.

Reaction Score
its sad to think that if we simply had an average offensive team we would win every game. As of lately we've just looked horrible on offense. Running through our offensive creators:

Purvis - Can't finish at the rim consistently/no finesse whatsoever
Hamilton - Inconsistent headcase
Gibbs - Not a true point guard/slow decision making (he dribbles out one more shot clock I will lose my mind)
Jalen - turnover machine & simply not enough experience

This really worries me for this team. If I had to choose put Jalen at the point and give him 30+ min every game through the rest of the season. Will give us the best chance moving forward.

Ollie has excellent pieces, just needs to know where to place them during different times in the game. Play to our strengths and GET SHONN THE BALL LATE IN GAMES!

Reaction Score
Update: got Tulsa +8.5 at Treasure Island.

That's a line where even a convincing win might not be enough to cover (if a 12-15 point lead becomes 8 in garbage time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom