UConn +6 vs Nova | The Boneyard

UConn +6 vs Nova

Reaction Score
This line is baffling to me. I think UConn has as good of a chance to win outright as Nova does. They were clearly looking ahead to this game on Tuesday night vs. Creighton so I think we're going to see an inspired effort today.

Plus I can't help but feel like this Nova team is still living off the reputation of previous years. They are not as good as they've been in recent seasons.

Reaction Score
Is it really only +6? I think it actually dropped to +5? Serious?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This line is baffling to me. I think UConn has as good of a chance to win outright as Nova does. They were clearly looking ahead to this game on Tuesday night vs. Creighton so I think we're going to see an inspired effort today.

Plus I can't help but feel like this Nova team is still living off the reputation of previous years. They are not as good as they've been in recent seasons.

Hurley has had Creighton circled since the BET last year. He literally had t-shirts made up displaying the last few minutes of the Creighton loss as motivation in off season and preseason.

They were outcoached and outplayed by Creighton.

Reaction Score
Hall beat Creighton tonight. By 19 points. Ryan Hawkins had two points on 0-5 shooting. SMH.
We make absolutely zero adjustments when a guy gets hot. Kadary and Hawkins, Hurley just let both guys beat us and do whatever the hell they wanted. He needs to recognize and scheme better to stop this from happening.

Reaction Score
Hurley has had Creighton circled since the BET last year. He literally had t-shirts made up displaying the last few minutes of the Creighton loss as motivation in off season and preseason.

They were outcoached and outplayed by Creighton.
Shame on Hurley for not gameplanning for things like defending the desperation brick three that hits the back rim, rockets 25 feet straight up in the air and goes through the hole. ;)

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
We are going to lose by 15-20. Villanova has the far superior coach, more talented players and the home court. Buckle up your boot straps cause we are in for a bumpy ride.

Reaction Score
We are going to lose by 15-20. Villanova has the far superior coach, more talented players and the home court. Buckle up your boot straps cause we are in for a bumpy ride.
I think we play well....whether that means a close win or loss who knows

Reaction Score
Saying UConn had THIS Creighton team circled on their calendar is a REACH.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom