UConn -4.5 v. Gonzaga | The Boneyard

UConn -4.5 v. Gonzaga

Reaction Score
-4.5 is higher than I would have expected.

As I have suggested over the last year, we tend to win big or lose narrowly. So I would take us against the spread and/or Gonzaga moneyline.

Reaction Score
One of my tried and true betting trends is a Top 25 team getting more than 2.5 pts on their home court.

That said, this isn't their "home court". All 6 meetings we've had with them have been on a neutral court and we've won 4 of them including last year's 82-54 Western Reg Final. They don't have answers for what we're going to throw at them.

Not worried at all. Lay the -4.5.

***The Deepster is 4-1 ATS this season.

Reaction Score
i watch a lot of dan hurley-coached games, so i think i can safely say that this will either be a close loss or a double digit win. not a lot of use in taking the points then, right?

Reaction Score
i watch a lot of dan hurley-coached games, so i think i can safely say that this will either be a close loss or a double digit win. not a lot of use in taking the points then, right?
Yes, like, I said, I would either take UConn -4.5 (really up to like -7.5) or take Gonzaga +200 or whatever.

Reaction Score
We will stomp Gorgonzola
1702589729077.png

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So I have ESPNBet (used to be Barstool) and BetMGM. Neither of them ever shows me a line on a regular season game until the day of the game. Anybody know why? Is this a Mass rule or something? I can bet on NCAA Tournament games much eariler.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I pretty much always take the emotional hedge when we are favorites in these types of games. DraftKings has yet to open up the ML yet but spread is up to 5 points. Gonzaga +5 is a nice number to double dip on a UConn win and cashing a ticket… although Dan Hurley can’t win close games (which is probably why he chooses to blow the doors off of all our opponents).

Reaction Score
I pretty much always take the emotional hedge when we are favorites in these types of games. DraftKings has yet to open up the ML yet but spread is up to 5 points. Gonzaga +5 is a nice number to double dip on a UConn win and cashing a ticket… although Dan Hurley can’t win close games (which is probably why he chooses to blow the doors off of all our opponents).
Every time I took an emotional hedge by betting the opponent to cover +5 or so, we either won by 15 or lost lol.

So now I either double down on UConn covering the spread or go with the full emotional hedge and take the opponent moneyline so I get paid big if we lose (though no possibility of winning both).

Reaction Score
I just can't fellas ever bet against UConn and then hope for an adverse outcome within the game like Karaban to miss a FT for me to win my bet against the spread. That turns my world upside down.

Now betting against my other favorite teams the NY Giants or the NY Yankees or the former Whalers, or I will do that in a heartbeat if I see $$ opportunity with that.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Men against boys. My only concern is about a 10 PM tip. Our kids don't usually play at midnight. Then again, they are kids. Does anyone know when the team departed?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom