UConn -3 v Creighton | The Boneyard

UConn -3 v Creighton

Reaction Score
Opened -2 on DK now -3

Feels like Vegas wants UConn money. This is for sure the predicted let down spot and bucking it would be massive

Reaction Score
This board has been searching for a let down game since they won 4 in a row. Hurely has these boys ready to go every game!
Pedal to the metal for the entire game. As the former Arkansas coach was famous for saying “we’ll give you 40 minutes of hell”. As I mentioned in some other thread, blow every team out by 30. Don’t give the critics the satisfaction of nitpicking our wins or dissing us as a blue blood.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Creighton is a very mediocre team. Not that we can’t get beat but they are a shell of what they were last year despite McDermott being the greatest coach to ever live

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Creighton is a very mediocre team. Not that we can’t get beat but they are a shell of what they were last year despite McDermott being the greatest coach to ever live
you almost had it.

Reaction Score
ESPN BPI has Creighton at 57% to win. Figured it would be a toss-up. I'm going to be in NYC tomorrow so will definitely take the Huskies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
ESPN BPI has Creighton at 57% to win. Figured it would be a toss-up. I'm going to be in NYC tomorrow so will definitely take the Huskies.
I think that's the only regular season game left where they have us with less than 50% to win game.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Will Hurley and the boys will be staring down the barrel of $2/Beer night? If we snatch the W, it's going to be really assuring that this team is ready to roll for tourney time. That being said -3 feels small after our recent warpath.

Reaction Score
If they lose this one I hope it's close and for one of these reasons:

1) we dont close and leave shooters open for 3s and they make us pay
2) we're up but we lose by taking the air out.

In short, I want whatever game(s) we lose in the next brutal stretch to be for something that we've struggled with and can tighten up before the tourney.

I don't want to lose because of a bad shooting day.

Reaction Score
Last year's team was better with Kaluma and Nembhard. Creighton does not match up well, especially in terms of foot speed on the perimeter.

Reaction Score
Creigton forum is confident. Is it true we haven't beaten a ranked opponent on thr riad in 10 years? That's hard to believe.

caw

Reaction Score
They have one win over a team safely in the tourney field, a 3 pt home win over Alabama. Next best win is Xavier.
Coin flip with Nebraska, IMO

Last year's team was better with Kaluma and Nembhard. Creighton does not match up well, especially in terms of foot speed on the perimeter.

Creighton is one of those teams that can shoot the laces off the ball sometimes but rarely does against a really good defense. Posted elsewhere they are only 1-5 against top 35 defenses. That said their only win of those games did come at home.

Reaction Score
This will be a tough one. Creighton will get called for about 4 fouls the whole game. I anticipate they will be in the bonus for at least 7 minutes in each half.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
We're not letting down, no way

Double digit win

I might have to drive over the border, like I did for Gonzaga

Reaction Score
Hurley has 2-6 and 0 wins in Omaha written all over every whiteboard in the Werth Center. We still may not win but this is sure as hell not going to be a letdown game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom