UConn @ #19 Harvard (Sunday 1/2/22 @ 7p on ESPN+) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn @ #19 Harvard (Sunday 1/2/22 @ 7p on ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We are 8-7. Honestly we should have 3 more wins. I hope that bodes well down the stretch and we start winning these games where we have a clear advantage. The last two periods were all UConn.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Extremely disappointing outing. This team is not playing up to their potential.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
We are 8-7. Honestly we should have 3 more wins. I hope that bodes well down the stretch and we start winning these games where we have a clear advantage. The last two periods were all UConn.
We got outscored 4-3 in the last two periods. Bad penalties, inability to capitalize on the power play….I could go on and on. Shots on goal mean nothing. Don't get me wrong…Harvard is a good team, but we did not play well tonight.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
My dorm mate from Stowe's kid played for Harvard. Hes in AHL now. They are good, always. I think we are 0-10 all time now? No disgrace we've beat everyone else including Yale

Reaction Score
Good to have the boys back on the ice. This was a good game to shake off some of the rust before we get back to meaningful HE games. Just gotta get back after it tomorrow at practice. Harvard is a very good team. They’re not rank #19 for nothing.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
My dorm mate from Stowe's kid played for Harvard. Hes in AHL now. They are good, always. I think we are 0-10 all time now? No disgrace we've beat everyone else including Yale
Where did you get that? This is from the pregame press briefing…”The UConn Huskies will kick-off the second half of the season on Sunday, January 2 with a match-up against the Harvard Crimson on the road, the first-ever meeting between the two teams on the ice.”

Reaction Score
When is the last time we had a good power play? Was it when we had Thompson and Letunov?

Reaction Score
We got outscored 4-3 in the last two periods. Bad penalties, inability to capitalize on the power play….I could go on and on. Shots on goal mean nothing. Don't get me wrong…Harvard is a good team, but we did not play well tonight.
Agree on penalties and PP still an issue. However we were much better team in last two periods. Shots reflected this but if you did not see that from watching not sure what to say. Hanson also did not have a good game. Team learning how to win. Hoping it pays dividends later.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Agree on penalties and PP still an issue. However we were much better team in last two periods. Shots reflected this but if you did not see that from watching not sure what to say. Hanson also did not have a good game. Team learning how to win. Hoping it pays dividends later.
You’re not the better team if you lose 6-3. To me it’s just that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom