UConn’s Jim Mora takes heat from Tennessee fans after leaving Vols out of his final Top 25 ballot (Courant) | The Boneyard

UConn’s Jim Mora takes heat from Tennessee fans after leaving Vols out of his final Top 25 ballot (Courant)

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
He should take heat and he should explain his ballot. Vols way better than at least 10 of his posted teams. Heupel could have hung 100 on us if he wanted. And even if he has a beef about a “run-up”, comment on that and not take it out on the opposing school in a final poll. Chippy.

Reaction Score
He should take heat and he should explain his ballot. Vols way better than at least 10 of his posted teams. Heupel could have hung 100 on us if he wanted. And even if he has a beef about a “run-up”, comment on that and not take it out on the opposing school in a final poll. Chippy.
If they don’t like their ranking don’t lose to a bad Florida team and definitely don’t go 4-4 in conference…

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
He also had Oklahoma State at #25, way lower than their #16 final ranking, and personally hilarious for me because my Oklahoma State buddy lived across the street from Jim & Kathy in Manhattan Beach!

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
He can do whatever he wants.
So can any coach. But do you really think the Vols should be outside the top 25? This is clearly a bitter chippy vote and action by Coach. What say he? Thought so.

Reaction Score
Oh dear. This means UT won't cut us any more checks for the privilege of kicking our ass.

Whatever will the athletic department do? AD DAVE PLEASE HELP!

(LOL. This was kind of cheap on JM's part but I'm here all day for the salt.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom