UCLA vs Gonzaga | The Boneyard

UCLA vs Gonzaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gonzaga more of a glass cannon all offense (best offense in the country, decent defense). UCLA slow and grindy, a little more balanced but shaded toward elite defense (#2 defense and very good offense).

Neither team is elite on the boards, so we should have advantage there against both.

UCLA forces turnovers (although less without Clark), so maybe we'd rather have Gonzaga? But Gonzaga has better shooters, especially with Singleton banged up.

I think maybe UCLA just because they're banged up and will be playing 48 hours after. But they have the better PG, so maybe Gonzaga?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Either one would be our toughest matchup of the season, but I think Gonzaga would be our best matchup. They’re two really good teams and they have experience

Reaction Score
Zags. I’ll take our defense against their very good offense. I also think that we can score plenty on the Zag defense.
UCLA has a real good defense that may give us trouble.

Reaction Score
I'd rather stick it to UCLA and Cronie much more...
But I'd love to see a Sanogo vs Timme match up... that would be fun to see. I like Gonzaga, so I'm not sure I want to face them. I'm torn who I want. I'd love to see UCLA go down either way....

Reaction Score
Gonzaga more of a glass cannon all offense (best offense in the country, decent defense). UCLA slow and grindy, a little more balanced but shaded toward elite defense (#2 defense and very good offense).

Neither team is elite on the boards, so we should have advantage there against both.

UCLA forces turnovers (although less without Clark), so maybe we'd rather have Gonzaga? But Gonzaga has better shooters, especially with Singleton banged up.

I think maybe UCLA just because they're banged up and will be playing 48 hours after. But they have the better PG, so maybe Gonzaga?
Best summary of basically every deep round tourney game. Pick your poison. Well.played!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

raw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22