UCLA - PAC 12 | The Boneyard

UCLA - PAC 12

Reaction Score
This tournament will be very interesting for the Pac-12. While I'm delighted with the first round draw for the ASU Sun Devils the team that I really have my eye on is UCLA. They're playing very well right now and present matchup problems. In one of my bracket's I have the Bruins advancing to face UConn which would be a very intriguing game. I wonder how possible it would be for there to be three teams from the Pac-12 in the sweet 16. if Kianna Ibis is completely healthy ASU might have an opportunity to advance to that round. While it's clear that Oregon and Stanford will most likely advance I'm going to go out on a limb and say UCLA advances in Oregon State does not. Can't wait to see this tournament unfold. First time in a long long. That we had such a wide open field

Reaction Score
This tournament will be very interesting for the Pac-12. While I'm delighted with the first round draw for the ASU Sun Devils the team that I really have my eye on is UCLA. They're playing very well right now and present matchup problems. In one of my bracket's I have the Bruins advancing to face UConn which would be a very intriguing game. I wonder how possible it would be for there to be three teams from the Pac-12 in the sweet 16. if Kianna Ibis is completely healthy ASU might have an opportunity to advance to that round. While it's clear that Oregon and Stanford will most likely advance I'm going to go out on a limb and say UCLA advances in Oregon State does not. Can't wait to see this tournament unfold. First time in a long long. That we had such a wide open field

Oregon State has a great path to the Sweet 16. They have to beat 13 seed Boise State but then they are lined up against possibly the worst 5 seed in Gonzaga, if Gonzaga can even beat Little Rock. Two of Gonzaga's starters are out this weekend so I do not see a hobbled Gonzaga team hanging with Oregon State. If you can play two mid major double digit seeds on the way to the Sweet 16, as a 4 seed, you are in good hands.

Reaction Score
ASU looked TOUGH in their game yesterday. ASU now gets Miami. After watching the Miami game, I believe ASU will take care of Miami Sunday.

Reaction Score
ASU's defense was rolling on all cylinders yesterday against UCF. However as was pointed out Miami is a whole different ballgame. ASU will need to get scoring from more than just Courtney and Kianna in order to have a chance in this game. If Robbie Ryan steps up we can stay with Miami if not I fear a double-digit loss.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm a big fan of the PAC 12 and once again I think this conference will (typically) show out at the Boogie. 3 in the SS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom