UCF-USF Dan O on color | The Boneyard

UCF-USF Dan O on color

Reaction Score
Mackenzie Milton had a serious leg injury in the first half just proving how unfair life is. From the first time he took the field against us at the Rent and looking at his size I thought how the hell is he getting the job done till today, he has been very enjoyable to root for and watch play the game. I hope he can recover and have a Pro career. Dan O is doing a nice job on the broadcast and it is nice to see that.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Dan O will be doing the NFL draft on day 2 and 3.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I don't know Dan, but I remember reading articles about how he loved the game. He was obsessed with learning everything he could about it. It wasn't just a paycheck to him. That's all paying dividends now as a broadcaster. And his passion comes through in the broadcasts; that's tough to fake.

He's a Tony Romo starter kit and will be a success.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I think it's even cooler that this all started, his rise to being an announcer, because of one tweet. If I recall, his wife encouraged him one time to post his analysis. The rest is history.

I think he's got tons of potential and clearly other networks do as well. From NFL Network to ESPN.

I also love that he embraces his pro career, both the good and the bad. The fact that he laughs at and makes light of his most embarrassing moment is awesome!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom