UAPB (Peanut Butter) ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

UAPB (Peanut Butter) ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
PREGAME RAMBLINGS
  1. After two tough against upper level competition games, neither without issues that need addressing, this is the time to do that. Hurley's not likely to let the game get out of hand, so I don't expect a blowout any more than I expect a nail biter. Let's get this show on the road!
  2. UAPB center jumped while ball was still in ref's hand. He's going to have a long afternoon.
  3. DC needs to learn to direct his blocks to a teammate. He too often blocks them out of bounds.
  4. That first foul on AK was a garbage call.
  5. Stewart having himself a half!
  6. Castles second foul was clearly an offensive foul on the UAPB player.
  7. It's pretty obvious the their Clingan strategy is to foul him as soon as he catches the ball and send him to the line.
  8. 5 minutes remaining 1st half, and Castle just made his first real Castle shot. And a few minutes later, he made another. Got me all excited.
  9. Solo WAY UP for the block.
  10. After a slow start, the last 5 minutes of the half was pretty spectacular.
  11. HALFTIMEUSINGS. I was expecting a 10-15 point halftime lead. I didn't expect it to happen in the last few minutes of the half.
    I sure hope UAPB used up their three point magic in the first 20. (They eventually did, but not until the game was out of reach for other reasons)
    We were out rebounded in the first half? How is that even possible?
    We have 8 blocks in the first half!
  12. Uhm... save that half-time speech. It was apparently a good one. The defensive cohesion and playmaking on offense that we showed in the last 5 minutes of the first half was there right from the get-go in the 2nd half, only more so.
  13. After being outrebounded in the first half (at least according to the on-screen graphic at the half), we ended up with a 42 to 28 rebound advantage for the game!
  14. The advantages down the line are absurd. In addition to the above referenced advantage on the boards, we also had a 21 to 12 edge in assists, 5/1 in steals, 9 over 2 in blocks, and had 8 turnovers to UAPB's 13.
  15. Happy for Karaban to break out of his mini-slump with a 9 for 12 shooting night.
  16. Excited about the future after seeing Castle, Ball and Solo play like they did tonight. I don't care who the opposition was... they showed they've got the goods.
  17. I didn't expect a near 40 point victory. I was thinking 17 to 25 range. They have the better part of a week now to heal and prepare for the Zags. What do we do in the meantime?

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
You improved your opponent nickname by infinity.

Reaction Score
It’s nice to have Ball and Stewart for the future isn’t it? What about Ross?

Reaction Score
It’s nice to have Ball and Stewart for the future isn’t it? What about Ross?
I am sure he will get added when he has his breakout game. Today was stuarts day

Reaction Score
This game is an early Christmas present for Stewart. He should get a good number of minutes as long as he carries his weigh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom